Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranking rating problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BringMeHope

02-22-2011

I have a question about the rank game's rating.

Recently, I played for a rank game and I found my rank rating adjusted after the game, but the amount that increased/discreasd was not the same one. And my friend told me that he had a much better raising amount for that.

I would like to ask is that the higher rating the player is, the higher value that the rating increase? Or is it simple counted the kill/assist in that game?

Thank you for your further answer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aranium

02-22-2011

No, in game has nothing to do with it unless you leave. Check the number of games played, his should be lower than yours by quite a bit. The only thing that effects Elo is based on how (un)fair Matchmaking is. But since he is on your team the Elo should be changed similarly.