Tired of jackholes like this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dococtogonapus

02-22-2011

so i start a game with 3 friends, and we get this pug free week teemo, who we notice some of his spells are kind of outdated and we suggest better ones. He immediately flips out on us and spouts how we suck and that he is going to feed the entire game. As soon as the games starts he starts following around our irelia and doesn't stop. He follows her to top where me (the morde) is already positioned, then proceeds to follow irelia bot, where there is lux. he goes 0/11 just stands in turrets auto attacking, while enemies attack him till he dies. I have pics, please contact me so i can send them to you if needed.

Whiskeyjack

02-22-2011

No one cares. I'm assuming you are downplaying how you "suggested" better spells. I'm sure you and your friends were complete asses to him.

On the off chance that you were civil. Sucks for you bro.

r0edie

02-22-2011

U should have moar faith in ur mates also hell prolly be checked and banned

Kyoko Sakura

02-22-2011

Did you report him at the end? And send the pictures to the support@riotgames.com to make the banning faster

Dococtogonapus

02-22-2011

Yes I did and several of the enemy team said they did as well. thanks for the tip on where to send the pics

zeemsteR

02-22-2011

Just to clarify what is a jackhole?

inb4 a hole that has a jack x.x

but yeah bro I agree, I hate "jackholes? that do this.

Aeo

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Im tired of jackholes like this.
So i start a game because HEY teemo is free this week. I've always wanted to try him out, so I grab myself teleport and revive (bc teemos passive taunt will get me killed so i can revive telePWN noobs) and these three circlejerking idiots are immediately spewing random nonsense about "OMG FLASH GHOST ONLY NOOB" I say no ty. I'm fine good sir. I will also take top lane plz. THEN THIS DUMBASS MORDE GOES TOP and keeps qq'ing all day, baits me into dying, i go bottom with irelia, get baited into dying MORE. Then I just feed bc these jerks need to grow up.

Alucard46

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

I'm sure our enemy team reported him as well, I suggested to the Teemo that flash was had more uses for Teemo now since Exhaust doesn't blind. I also said, "hopefully you place your mushrooms next to walls so people will actually run into them". He proceeded to flip out and rant about how he was going to feed the whole game. While in game he would follow me around and say in all chat, "Going bot" "Going top" and such like that. Long story short, we surrendered at 20 minutes.

VinnyIsSuper

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF Kaables View Post
So i start a game because HEY teemo is free this week. I've always wanted to try him out, so I grab myself teleport and revive (bc teemos passive taunt will get me killed so i can revive telePWN noobs) and these three circlejerking idiots are immediately spewing random nonsense about "OMG FLASH GHOST ONLY NOOB" I say no ty. I'm fine good sir. I will also take top lane plz. THEN THIS DUMBASS MORDE GOES TOP and keeps qq'ing all day, baits me into dying, i go bottom with irelia, get baited into dying MORE. Then I just feed bc these jerks need to grow up.
That really made me laugh. +1

D41337

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF Kaables View Post
I lol'd