@Riot - before nerfing Irelia, try this out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehGus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Wait a month or two. I know it might sound ridiculous, but she's in a fine state. People aren't used to her yet. They will stop saying she's OP after they "find out" her weakness or get used to her in a balanced state - it's as much time as it took them to stop saying she's a terrible champion.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Wait a month or two. I know it might sound ridiculous, but she's in a fine state. People aren't used to her yet. They will stop saying she's OP after they "find out" her weakness or get used to her in a balanced state - it's as much time as it took them to stop saying she's a terrible champion.
...is what I said about jungle Rammus. Riot nerfed him for 4 consecutive patches and there is no sign of stopping.

Sigh...

r0edie

02-22-2011

the only one I beat irelia in lane with is shen and he chips for 450 irelia for 350

Monsieur Mango

02-22-2011

Sure love the forums.

How about we leave Irelia alone because she's now viable and not that really overpowered?

Whiskeyjack

02-22-2011

And give you more time to play your broken champ???? I don't think so.

I believe myself and numerous other of my troll-kin will unite and bring about the scourging powers of the nerfbat.

not that she really needs it...more like boredom on the trolls part

Voidgolem

02-22-2011

Considering the only nerfs I've heard about are rolling back the changes to RANGE on two abilities, it shouldn't matter much.

Frankly I'm all for having melee carries capable of carrying. Keeps things interesting.

TehGus

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomedes811 View Post
And give you more time to play your broken champ???? I don't think so.

I believe myself and numerous other of my troll-kin will unite and bring about the scourging powers of the nerfbat.

not that she really needs it...more like boredom on the trolls part
=.='

TehGus

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Considering the only nerfs I've heard about are rolling back the changes to RANGE on two abilities, it shouldn't matter much.

Frankly I'm all for having melee carries capable of carrying. Keeps things interesting.
Her Q's original range was ridiculous.