Stealth & Oracles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakStreet

02-22-2011

All the stealth champions are pretty underpowered. The main ones I'm talking about Twitch,Evelynn, and Shaco. Now I'm just gonna straight out get to the point. REMOVE ORACLES PLEASE, or make it more expensive. I mean Twitch was clearly nerfed to the ground ( just bought him yesterday, because I loved him when there was that one free week.), and when Evelynn was considered a joke and one day, FOTM! How the heck is that possible? The problem with this, is champions who are pretty balanced ( Akali, Teemo, and [Leblanc?].

So I came up with a solution. Reduce oracle's cost, so champions like Akali and Teemo don't get OP though I am not sure people will buy oracles just for Akali...If this happens, then Twitch and Evelynn will not get affected by this Twitch. The thing is, it is awkward for someone to buy oracles just for one champion, which brings me back to my first solution.

TLR:ITL: Oracles counters champions that are already pretty Underpowered.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

FYI: Morello said they're reworking stealth.

Guardiezx

02-22-2011

When playing shaco I couldn't care less if the enemy team have oracles lol. but yeah BUFF TWITCH :]

LOLMARINE

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreakStreet View Post
REMOVE ORACLES PLEASE, or make it more expensive

So I came up with a solution. Reduce oracle's cost,
wat?

TheBlindPoet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

shaco isnt under powered dude. shaco's strength is ganking out of the jungle early game when nobody has oracles

ninjad444

02-22-2011

shaco isn't underpowerd and we need orical to stop akali from stomping our noobs so i don't have to keep getting a **** vision ward because no one else can do it