How often do you gank as jungle Amumu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noctellia

02-22-2011

you could farm until level 6 like warwick does

sadly amumu cant counter their jungler as easy as his 1 CC is countered by someone like, Irelia or Xin who has a escape method

Noperative

02-22-2011

Clear jungle > leave red > b > give red to one of your ranged > gank

farm lane for a bit > go back to jungle and try clearing it > b > gank when your mana gets to about half

TheKoolAidMan69

02-22-2011

The only real opportunities to gank are when a lane is overextending.
If they aren't, don't waste your time.
You probably won't net a kill if you try to gank them on their side of the lane anyway.

Rebonack

02-22-2011

Pre-six Amumu's ganking is really bleh. But he can certainly clear his jungle like a boss.

It's usually safer to just bum-rush someone with Red Buff and then Toss at them if they start getting away. If you know which way they're planning on running it's that much easier to snag them. Once you hit six wait for someone to try recalling under their tower. Flash out and Ult them for the lulz.

ThoseAboutToRock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sylent One View Post
Whenever the opponents are even remotely out of position.

I'll just waddle into their lane and watch them blow their summoners or escapes. Then I walk out and come back 15 seconds later with a real gank.
I do this, but I don't go out of my way to gank bottom out of position if I'm on golems and purple team. My team would sometimes try to have me just run away from golems and try to make it in time. I think building xp/gold while ganking optimally, if not nonstop, is sufficient for the sad mummeh.

r0edie

02-22-2011

after I pick up red I ussually go gank since hes melee he has a slow by normals thats pretty **** nice

ThoseAboutToRock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
Pre-six Amumu's ganking is really bleh. But he can certainly clear his jungle like a boss.

It's usually safer to just bum-rush someone with Red Buff and then Toss at them if they start getting away. If you know which way they're planning on running it's that much easier to snag them. Once you hit six wait for someone to try recalling under their tower. Flash out and Ult them for the lulz.
I usually smite/ghost. Flash is not a good mastery spec for Amumu.