It's official. Pantheon is impossible to balance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

seems fine to me. still a good pick to lane against ranged carries with his passive

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthaJones View Post
I agree with Galgus on this issue, minus the bad design.
its hard to balance for sure, which is why they almost have to be weak in the laning phase.

if a champ can dominate the lane, + have a global ulti to wreck other lanes he becomes too strong.

The better the champ is at ganking, The more OP they will be if they're also very strong in lane.
Take the old Ez for example. he owned in-lane, and was even better when he got out of it, making the advantage he gained in lane too strong. I'd say riot did alright with balancing him, and panth, but people need to understand that they shouldn't be able to solo with ease or it defeats the purpose of the rest of their role.
The reason I view those ultimates as bad design is that the only way to counter them is to play passive in lane, which is lame.

Players should be encouraged to go for harassment and kills while laning instead of just constantly farming.

Necrosis627

02-22-2011

His E and R are impossible to balance when they work they do bad things to the game/gameplay
EDIT: personally i want spearshot pantheon back