It's official. Pantheon is impossible to balance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mista Eko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McCain View Post
spear shot panth to the rescue
Um

kazetenshu

02-22-2011

panth is actually at a good standpoint. He still has the highest late game AOE burst. Hes a champion that rewards aggressive gameplay, which is why he will always be UP or OP to some, its more of a conflict of playstyle rather then his own design and stats.

Mista Eko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Broseidon View Post
learn to troll
unfortunately trolling is an art form, however, you're still using crayons
Explain to me, if your competent enough, how I was trolling

Galgus

02-22-2011

In my opinion, global ultimates that turn the tide of lane-fights are bad design- which makes things hard to balance.

Karthus's is the exception for me because it usually won't shift a fight other than making enemies who would have barely escaped die.

McSuperman

02-22-2011

When was the last time you played panth

MarthaJones

02-22-2011

I agree with Galgus on this issue, minus the bad design.
its hard to balance for sure, which is why they almost have to be weak in the laning phase.

if a champ can dominate the lane, + have a global ulti to wreck other lanes he becomes too strong.

The better the champ is at ganking, The more OP they will be if they're also very strong in lane.
Take the old Ez for example. he owned in-lane, and was even better when he got out of it, making the advantage he gained in lane too strong. I'd say riot did alright with balancing him, and panth, but people need to understand that they shouldn't be able to solo with ease or it defeats the purpose of the rest of their role.

King Broseidon

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Eko View Post
Explain to me, if your competent enough, how I was trolling
Because, while pantheon can do decent in the hands of a good player, there are simply better choices to pick now after the nerf to his stun and HSS. He was fine after the stun nerf. Now it takes a complete mouth breather to sit in his HSS.

I bought pantheon when he was released, and have played him for many games in a row, and then sometimes ignoring him for a bit, and then picking him up again. It has felt quite like a new champion everytime I take a break from him, and then play him again

EDIT: also, you continue to downvote my posts
Just because we have a different opinion doesn't necessarily mean either one of us is wrong.

Matkatamiba

02-22-2011

He's balanced now

biginthepants

02-22-2011

panth will always be a strong champ as long as he has his stun and ultimate.

SlyGoat

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by biginthepants View Post
panth will always be a strong champ as long as he has his stun and ultimate.
or you can pick TF who has a better stun and better ultimate and is ranged and is not useless.