Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's official. Pantheon is impossible to balance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabyBabyBabyOhhh

02-22-2011

Democrats ftw

Kanrei

02-22-2011

Quote:
John McCain:
Prove to me that he can be balanced, because all I've seen are constant nerfs, buffs, nerfs, buffs. Riot can't make up their mind with him.

You can't make up your mind on political issues.

No Obama joke.

Mista Eko

02-22-2011

Quote:
John McCain:
Prove to me that he can be balanced, because all I've seen are constant nerfs, buffs, nerfs, buffs. Riot can't make up their mind with him.

EDIT: Maybe I should rephrase that. It's impossible for Riot to balance Pantheon.

OK. He is easily one of the squishiest and counterable champs in the game. His stun and E have been modified so that they are still good, but not OP. Actually all of his abilities have been changed like that. He is not OP and he is definitely not UP.

John McCain

02-22-2011

Quote:
Mista Eko:
OK. He is easily one of the squishiest and counterable champs in the game. His stun and E have been modified so that they are absolutely useless.

fixed

King Broseidon

02-22-2011

Quote:
Mista Eko:
OK. He is easily one of the squishiest and counterable champs in the game. His stun and E have been modified so that they are still good, but not OP. Actually all of his abilities have been changed like that. He is not OP and he is definitely not UP.

Actually, it's been changed so that a bran muffin with an IQ of 10 can easily avoid taking damage from pantheon

Mista Eko

02-22-2011

Quote:
John McCain:
fixed

L2P him then

John McCain

02-22-2011

Quote:
Mista Eko:
L2P him then

spear shot panth to the rescue

Mista Eko

02-22-2011

Quote:
king broseidon:
actually, it's been changed so that a bran muffin with an iq of 10 can easily avoid taking damage from pantheon

L2p

hyliandanny

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Your mom is official.

King Broseidon

02-22-2011

Quote:
Mista Eko:
L2p

learn to troll
unfortunately trolling is an art form, however, you're still using crayons