Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle, the issue and how to fix it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyr0nejk2

02-22-2011

So Kayle a great champ if decently fed, okay if played normally, **** if not. Horrible early game, decent mid, great mid-late, good late. Sounds good right, wrong she is horrendous early game, and if she is not fed she will have troubles for a while, her ult is disgustingly short with a long cooldown, her heal has one of the worst healing ratios in the game, she has bad base mana regen, and horrendous base AS for a melee attack based champ, also she really only deals damage late game when she uses righteous fury.

I think that she needs only 2 changes to make her good: AS boost it should be around 1 at lvl 18, and make righteous fury a toggle with a high cost (so she can have sustained power in fights, but can't rape continuously). These changes would make her stronger and also give more last hitting power.

She won't get a healing boost cuz it has a speed boost and Riot is not showing love to invincibility.

greenerpastures

02-22-2011

remember when kayle was kind of an awesome support then they nerfed the **** out of her ult, but made her a pretty decent carry, then nerfed the **** out of that?

Introvert

02-22-2011

Quote:
greenerpastures:
remember when kayle was kind of an awesome support then they nerfed the **** out of her ult, but made her a pretty decent carry, then nerfed the **** out of that?

Good times.

Kayle rework inc?

Teotlic

02-22-2011

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with Kayle's early game. I find her to be a useful and balanced support/dps champion. I bought her because I considered her so balanced.

Divine Blessing and Righteous Fury make for a fun early game. A lot of people take Reckoning first.. I take RF for the ranged capability to avoid getting too close. I see no issue really.

Her ult is fine as is. Sure, it could maybe take a small duration boost.. but it works perfectly fine with me. 2 (or is it 3?) seconds of invulnerability may not sound very long... but it's an eternity in a teamfight. Really.. depends on when you pop it. Pop it on the carry before he's about to die and kill the aggressor. Enough time for that, or at least CC the aggressor somehow. Pop it on the tank if you need to so he'll last a little longer... pop it on yourself if you need to escape.. etc.

It's a short duration.. but it's frickin invincibility... Immune to ALL types of damage.

Arfoire

02-22-2011

Quote:
Teotlic:
Personally, I have absolutely no problem with Kayle's early game. I find her to be a useful and balanced support/dps champion. I bought her because I considered her so balanced.

Divine Blessing and Righteous Fury make for a fun early game. A lot of people take Reckoning first.. I take RF for the ranged capability to avoid getting too close. I see no issue really.

Her ult is fine as is. Sure, it could maybe take a small duration boost.. but it works perfectly fine with me. 2 (or is it 3?) seconds of invulnerability may not sound very long... but it's an eternity in a teamfight. Really.. depends on when you pop it. Pop it on the carry before he's about to die and kill the aggressor. Enough time for that, or at least CC the aggressor somehow. Pop it on the tank if you need to so he'll last a little longer... pop it on yourself if you need to escape.. etc.

It's a short duration.. but it's frickin invincibility... Immune to ALL types of damage.

It used to be 6 seconds.

Sensorii

02-22-2011

god, why do people all want her righteous to be a toggle? Shes fine as is.

Ricardo L H

02-22-2011

Quote:
Kayle rework inc?

I just hope that the same person/person that remade ryze, don't attempt to remake kayle.

Teotlic

02-22-2011

6 Seconds? That waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

That effectively makes her ultimate better than Tryndamere's in every possible way.

Dyr0nejk2

02-22-2011

So i was thinking that maybe a toggle is too strong, but lower cooldown so it could be up 80% of the time would be cool, also I already said the ult won't get boosted if it did it should be +1 second

clear world

02-22-2011

giving a link to another thread, please comment it on the other one as well

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=450596

I love Kayle!