Sivir vs. Squirrel [Help!]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Offended

01-30-2010

I've been having a bad run with Sivir lately and could use a fresh perspective.
Lately I've been trying out the predominant Sivir build and solomidding with either Rally, Flash, or Ghost, and Teleport.

About half my games I'm up against a Teemo who starts with Vampire Scepter (I start with the standard Meki + hp pots). I find I just can't compete against his life steal. Any decent Teemo dodges a good portion of my BBs and he has the sense and the range to stay away from Ricochet.

Meanwhile he is out-harassing me and I have to invest in Spell Shield early to stave off the Blinding Darts.

It's not that I'm dying to him a lot, I'm just playing defense from level one, which means I'm not pushing over towers, which means I'm not doing my job.

What do you guys think? Help me get out of a rut!

Al da Bok

01-30-2010

Teemo is one of the most annoying solo mid. Just bite the bullet and get a scepter too You'll make a Starks out of it so you don't loose anything.

PatMcGroyne

01-30-2010

always get vampiric scepter and rush starks... the faster you get starks the better you can farm so you end up getting more money faster first skill i get is spell shield then you never have to worry about mana regen it's beautiful... Sivir and Nidalee are my girls.