@Riot you're gonna get sued.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Foot

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
This is obviously a sticky legal situation, but I think we'll stick through it. I wish I could say more but for now I think I have to adhere to our legal policy.
But I'm so attached to inside information on legal decisions, you could say I'm cemented. I must say though, this conversation is rivetingly viscous, mostly because your response was so cohesive.

Anyone who disagrees is just being tacky.

TheAmazingHedge

02-22-2011

Now that's just bull.

MichaelMacabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

i think Riot is stuck.. between a rock and a hard place.

Binary Artis

02-22-2011

To Riot Games:

This is Elmer Glue. We are angry, so angry we're writing you a letter stipulating we want compensation for what you used of ours.

If you do not comply, WE will SUE you, sue you so bad even tom cruise will end up suing you.

Please reply within 30 days.

Thanks,
Elmer Glue team.

P.S. Can we get RPs? We really like your game and want to get some hot skins like Katarina and Miss Fortune.

Dirty Foot

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary Artis View Post
To Riot Games:

This is Elmer Glue. We are angry, so angry we're writing you a letter stipulating we want compensation for what you used of ours.

If you do not comply, WE will SUE you, sue you so bad even tom cruise will end up suing you.

Please reply within 30 days.

Thanks,
Elmer Glue team.

P.S. Can we get RPs? We really like your game and want to get some hot skins like Katarina and Miss Fortune.
Dear Elmer's Glue Inc. (?),

I just recently came to our attention that cows with horns have existed since before your company. I know, we're shocked too, but as you may already know concerning this new information, you have no claim over this under copyright laws. You should see the stuff the Greeks and Romans did with bull images in their stories.

Signed,

Random Intern

Killerkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

That bull is 40% stronger than Alistar.