Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Riot you're gonna get sued.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BustyChicksFTW

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Ryedan:
That's why we don't make a water wizard... cows are naturally 100% waterproof.


What?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CASHEW PEANUT

Senior Member

02-22-2011

lol thats not alistar! its... big momma in disguise!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaelMacabre

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
Ryedan:
That's why we don't make a water wizard... cows are naturally 100% waterproof.


does that mean alistar is 40% stronger than all other champs? or just gorillas?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFezig

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
MichaelMacabre:
elmer's glue is gonna be pissed.


When they said they were remaking Ali, I didn't picture anything on this type of level!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EncasedShadow

Player Support Specialist

02-22-2011

This is obviously a sticky legal situation, but I think we'll stick through it. I wish I could say more but for now I think I have to adhere to our legal policy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaelMacabre

Senior Member

02-22-2011

now we all know why alistar hates gorillas.

that gorilla glue sucks ass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaelMacabre

Senior Member

02-22-2011

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
This is obviously a sticky legal situation, but I think we'll stick through it. I wish I could say more but for now I think I have to adhere to our legal policy.


oh i see what you did there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
This is obviously a sticky legal situation, but I think we'll stick through it. I wish I could say more but for now I think I have to adhere to our legal policy.


You're punny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PvtHudson6

Recruiter

02-22-2011

You can't milk that!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fatrend

Senior Member

02-22-2011

They'll have a problem with HoN aswell... *stares at gorilla*


123