[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafeo

02-01-2013

((Yes at least that many.))

((bump))

makmix

02-01-2013

((i want to join in but i dont know how to.... btw if you say i could, ill reply around 3 hours from now.... got school....))

Gamefreak506

02-01-2013

((Welcome back. I've hardly been around this place since the numerous "Ask Threads" and just do something else while checking this.))

Ernest stayed in the alley and watch as the machines appear from every corner either causing destruction or attacking him and Narenth, unsure of what to do.

Meanwhile, the figure selectively picks a target and fires with his rifle. It just ran out of charge when he tried firing at a machine attempting to take Narenth by surprise. "Getting range support doesn't mean you get to drop your guard." He thought annoyed after he saw what happened through the scope while recharging the rifle's magic quantity. "Now I got to go..."

When he was done recharging the rifle, the figure heard a battle cry before he finished his thoughts. He looked out of the scope and saw people fighting back the machines. "Figure they'd be gone by now." He went back to the scope. "The fair must be that important. I wouldn't know, but I know one thing for sure." He noticed that the angel recovered and joined the townspeople. The lizard just looked at Narenth, seemingly reluctant to leave the alleyway due to complete strangers coming back to town. "...You forgot your lizard." The figure thought. "...I'll give him a few minutes."

Rafeo

02-01-2013

((You need a profile here http://summoners.shurelia.com/ and you need to create a character page describing your person, then, if it's acceptable I'll say yes. There aren't too many things that I reject, so it should be easy.))

Rafeo

02-01-2013

((Sorry Ernest, Narenth is a bit addle brained from that hit he took.))

Making his way to the front line, Narenth made his mark on the machines. He found that Glimmer and Fel-tath weren't nearly as effective as Torden, the twisted metal parts left in the wake of the battleaxe where much harder for the repair bots to fix.

The Freljordian townspeople proved to be capable fighters, the ones lucky enough to have shields and real weapons took the front lines, while any with ranged weapons found vantage points and opened fire on the enemy.

FilFire

02-01-2013

((Hey, it's alive!))

Shraido grins at the machine as it falls down, starting to target another one when he notices that it's still moving. Seeing the tiny robots he continues cutting the wires they're repairing while he tries to think of a way to counter the repairing robots. After a couple of seconds he gathers a large concentration of electricity in one claw and releases it on a group of the tiny robots. If he is lucky, their small size would make them unable to handle the overload and cause their insides to melt and render them inactive. If he's unlucky, they would be able to handle it and his strike just gave them an energy boost.

((Hope this webcomic had this one right, and that I understood it properly.))

Krokaska

02-01-2013

((Glad to have you back.))

Hrimfur growls when he notices that the machines he brings down stand up again. Angered he focuses less on finding more people to bring back to Krokaska and instead starts assaulting any machines he can get in range with frost abilities, big ice spikes forming and piercing through them, freezing their insides while Hrimfur also claws and bites at them with frost enhanced claws and fangs.

Krokaska frowns behind his helmet when the machines he has been disabling start up again. He slashes at them with his big sword while trying to find out what is making them stand up again. Seeing the tiny robots inside of them repairing the damaged areas he starts using more blunt attacks so he would have more chance of also hitting the repair-bots and crushing them. Then when the villagers stand up he looks around. After looking at the people he has been guarding against the machines he starts searching for weaponry and arming them so that if they choose to fight they'll at least be equipped for it. Since he himself is heavily armed and armoured he puts himself in between the machines and the villagers as often as possible to reduce the chance of any of the villagers getting killed while assaulting the machines, Krokaska now mainly using great amounts of brute force by channelling the powers of the earth.

Rafeo

02-04-2013

The small repair bots were fried by Shraido’s electric attacks, as the lightning chained to many of the small targets.

Krokaska had less luck as it seemed, the repair bots scurried out of the way whenever he tried to crush them, however it soon became obvious that they had trouble repairing certain kinds of damage. As the machines that got up again and again had larger and more dents and tears in their armor, some even stood up with missing arms and weapons.

However once the freljordians took down a machine they moved on, this left the repaired machines behind them as they pressed forward, and they slowly flanked themselves without knowing it.

FilFire

02-05-2013

Shraido grins widely when he sees that the small robots inside the bigger machines are easily destroyed with electric attacks. He electrocutes all the repair bots in the machine he just took down before jumping towards another machine. Dancing around it he looks for a weak spot in its outer plating for him to assault and release currents of electricity at when he's inside.

Gamefreak506

02-05-2013

Ernest stares at the area Narenth went toward. A while later, he hears footsteps coming and immediately hides back inside the alley. The footsteps seem to be getting louder the more he hears them. Someone walked in his sight, turned and looked directly at him. "That's not exactly the best hiding spot." he heard the person said. He's a complete stranger to the lizard. The only thing that comes close to covering his face is the shades. The lizard tense and growl at him.

The person hunkered down with a rifle over his shoulder. "Those people are getting some of those machines' attention. If there's a moment to escape, it would be now." he said. He still hears the growling from Ernest and grins in response. "Heh, I thought so. Then let me tell you something interesting." he leans forward a bit and starts whispering to the lizard.

After a moment, the lizard stops growling and stares at the person. Shortly, he crawls out of the alleyway and stands up. The person stood up as well. "Stay close." he said, then begins to lead the lizard out of the town the same way the person came in.