[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Shraido keeps running over the rooftops, dodging the attempts from the machines to destroy them, sometimes having to quickly move onto another building as the one he's running on seems to be getting too much damage to stay standing for long. The electrical currents sent through the town don't bother him much, since as long as he sees them coming he can redirect them to the ground, but the fact that they're setting the houses on fire makes it difficult for him to keep to a path with plenty of manoeuvrability. When he finally gets close to the giant machine he halts, trying to stay hidden while observing it. While he wants to find out more, trying to attack it by himself would likely end with him becoming a little patch of squashed fur on the ground.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krokaska

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Hrimfur looks at the dragon-winged-female as she asks him what's going on, then shrugs. It would take longer for him to try and explain it to her in a way she would understand than it would take for her to find out herself. Seeing her head for the door he had already been scratching and barking at he nods and heads downstairs, looking around when he hears an explosion and sees that that very same room has just been hit by something. He growls before shaking his head and continuing going downstairs. A giant war wolf with frost abilities would be more useful fighting off whatever is attacking them than trying to help the wounded. Downstairs Krokaska has taken back his sword from the barrel, and since that was the only thing he put in it he's now fully armoured. Hrimfur quickly moves over to him and then follows him as Krokaska heads outside, looking around while inspecting the scene. Seeing Narenth deal with a machine nearby they head over to him, Hrimfur extinguishing the flames nearby by freezing what is burning while Krokaska has his shield ready to block any incoming attacks. When they're near Narenth Hrimfur walks in circles around them, continuing countering the flames while Krokaska looks at Narenth.

"It seems the entire town is under attack, meaning that simply attacking the enemy head on is not going to work well. Do you have any plans on how we deal with this?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-07-2012

((Kro, did you ever see my other place post?))

Silver's antennae twitched once as she heard the whistling of the rocket, then let out a gasp as she realized what was actually coming towards them. She was quick to hit the ground, covering Tek with her own body, and activating her own barrier as the walls came crashing down. She then channeled Energy to blast away any extra debris, and kept herself low to the ground near the now very awake and frightened minion. She looked at him, speaking quickly and quietly her concerns.

"Alright, I'm giving you two choices... One, find a place to hide out for a while, or two, stay with me and fight the big nasty things. Make your choice quick."

Tek blinked at her, then pointed at her and nodded. She smiled and got up, holding him in her arms as she did, then jumped out of the brand new hole in the wall, stretching her wings and taking to the air to observe what exactly was going on in the town.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Grashak hadn't been in the town itself when the attack started. Instead, he'd been approaching it from the other side, rather oblivious as to what was about to happen to it until the destruction itself started.
"It seems my first step on the way of the Warrior will be learned the hard way." He mutters to himself, then he puts down the sack containing his road rations of dried meat and runs to join the fray, heading for wherever the sounds of destruction is nearest.

When he reaches the first of the metal beasts, he calls upon the spirits of Rock, turning his fists into stone before slamming his right one directly into the first machine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krokaska

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Aranoth chuckled at Echo's response.

Typical bird. Gotta have your shinies... Then again, I'm also sitting in a pile that belongs to my wielder so I guess I shouldn't be saying much.
((Depends. If this was your latest post then I responded with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokaska View Post
Echo shrugs.

E: "You would think a phoenix wouldn't follow that stereotype. Apparently not so."

He tilts his head.

E: "Maybe, but you're there because your wielder placed you there. It's not really like it's your choice to be lying on a pile of shinies. Of course, if you were talking about your wielder, then yes she's also a bit obsessed by them."
((And I posted another time the next day in case you missed it. If you posted something else after that which I missed I apologize.))

((I know this doesn't really have anything to do with this RP, but it seems communication over the OTHER Place thread has gone wrong a bit and it's more likely Silverling will see this if I post it here. If there is too much disapproval I'll remove this post.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-08-2012

((Oh boo... I totally missed that... Reply comin' right up.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafeo

Senior Member

12-11-2012

((Guess who finished the overbearing amount of homework assigned by homeschool moms who want their children to be successful? This guy.))

Narenth responded to Krokaska, "Whatever inhabitants are left in this town are evacuating or fighting by now. We need to hold the machines back until everyone can get out. Can you shelter survivors from attack until they leave the town?"

Narenth winced as he realized that he had taken a hit from the missile salvo earlier, the explosive force must have gone around the shield. His right side had suffered burns where he didn't have armor covering himself. His pants were more or less non-existent. Ending shortly above his knee.

He didn't get to dwell on this however. Moments after realizing this, a voice broke into his consciousness. Shield up, now. Without thinking he activated his wing shield just as a plasma shot broke on the barrier. Narenth recognized the familiar presence in his mind. Rafeo was watching him now.

A machine fell out of the sky, with Rafeo's forewarning Narenth rolled deftly aside. Sending his spearhead through the abdomen of the machine with a well-timed thrust. The machine raised it's gun to fire, and then toppled over, leaking oil and cooling fluid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as when Narenth went into the air, the same thing happened to Silver. A salvo of rockets and rifle shots assaulted her. While Machines moved to attack her if she came to the ground. Nets were sent spinning her way as well. definitely designed to catch her without killing her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafeo

Senior Member

12-12-2012

((Herp...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-12-2012

((*ahem* Its finals week...))

Silver was quick to spot the sudden mass of rockets and explosives coming to her, she let out a yelp and instantly bolted off to one side only to get one wing caught in a net.

"Ack!! Tek!! NOW!!!"

The now very frightened minion let out a squeak and pulled his staff out, and with a POP, they both disappeared, reappearing near the ground. She quickly maneuvered herself to keep from crashing, then ducked behind a still somewhat standing building for protection against the barrage.

"Well isn't this is just great..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

Senior Member

12-12-2012

The sounds of massacre continue to fill Ernest's ear. He wants to get away from this town, but it's too cold out there. At this point, it seems that the best option he has right now is to hide. He found a destroyed alleyway, yet there's enough room in the destroyed building parts for him to fit through. He thought about hiding there while using the woods as a barricade against the machines and the cold and decides to do it.

Unfortunately, the machines in the area were not done with the destruction. One of them saw the lizard trying to crawl into the alleyway. Before Ernest realized it, something grabbed his tail and started pulling him out of the alleyway. In a panic, he yelled and squirmed, attempting to free himself from the grasp. The hold stayed tight while it continued pulling the lizard. Suddenly, the arm holding the lizard was shot off. Before long, the machine was filled with bullets in all of its vital parts, causing it to malfunction and shut down. Ernest didn't stop to look at what happened. It let go somehow, that's all he cares about. He crawls back inside the alleyway.

Distances away on a hill covered by the dark night, a figure lies down on the ground holding a Hextech Rifle, grinning at what happened. "Six." the voice said, then targets the next machine and begins firing the rifle. Somehow he knows where the vital parts of these machines are, or he wouldn't be aiming for those parts. "Seven, how lucky."