[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Silver gladly accepted Narenth's empowering spell, and now that she wasn't at a point of almost collapsing, she closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again, returning them to their normal blue color. She watched Narenth take off into the air, smiling, and then she absorbed the extra Energy that was left over.

She then looked over at "Caddy" when he spoke to her. She weakly smiled and took a few cherries and devoured them quickly, pit and all.

"Thanks... Healing is quite exhausting. Unlike with other forms of Energy I use, I can't re-absorb the healing kind."

She looked around for a moment then up at the sky. She detected a strange aura not too far away, but dismissed it not thinking too much of it.

CaddyMyers

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Silver gladly accepted Narenth's empowering spell, and now that she wasn't at a point of almost collapsing, she closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again, returning them to their normal blue color. She watched Narenth take off into the air, smiling, and then she absorbed the extra Energy that was left over.

She then looked over at "Caddy" when he spoke to her. She weakly smiled and took a few cherries and devoured them quickly, pit and all.

"Thanks... Healing is quite exhausting. Unlike with other forms of Energy I use, I can't re-absorb the healing kind."

She looked around for a moment then up at the sky. She detected a strange aura not too far away, but dismissed it not thinking too much of it.
"Caddy" smiled for a moment before taking a few steps behind Silver and then leaning up against the side of her spacecraft. "Caddy" took another cherry out of the bowl and plucked the stem off of it in the same manner as he had done with the first cherry. "Caddy" chewed into the tasty cherry as he looked up into the sky, however as he did, he saw something grazing across the atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
A ball of blue flame was seen rocketing out beyond the city.
Despite the fact that this was Runeterra, a place where magical phenomena was common, "Caddy" had been on this world long enough to know that blue flame doesn't fly through the air without a reason. So, turning to the group, "Caddy" raised his voice so that everyone could hear him and asked, . . .

"What is that?!"

As "Caddy" loudly posed his question to the group, he also pointed in the general direction of the anomaly.

((I'm also assuming that the group would be able to see Alanila flying through the air from their position.))

Rafeo

08-03-2011

Narenth turned to see the flame streaking across the sky. He frowned as he sensed the energy it was emiting.
"It's heading strait toward us."

Narenth turned to silver.
"If you're too weak to fight you may want to get inside the ship. That flame is an angel. And it has a malevolent aura."

SmileyDemon

08-03-2011

Alanila streaked through the sky in magical fire her sword poised in front of her. Nearing the point of the angelic energy she arched downward. Dispersing the fire surrounding her she crashed her sword into the ground. All around her landing point the ground lay charred and burning. Pulling her sword out of the earth she sensed others with Narenth and one aura in particular she sensed earlier seemed weaker.

"At long last... I've found you Narenth." she said expectantly.

Rafeo

08-03-2011

Narenth turned to face Alanila. His wings folded to either side of him, still in his gray shirt.
"And you might be?"

SmileyDemon

08-03-2011

Practicing for her encounter she recited her designation perfectly "I am Alanila the Vanguard of our people Narenth. I was chosen to find and bring you back to our world. Look at yourself." Seeing the discarded armor on the ground.

"Look at what this world has done to you to your sisters in arms Kayle and Morgana. I am but the first of many that will come to this world seeking retribution for its attacks on our people. Your hardship is over come with me. The long civil war that was destroying us is over. Come back to your home and let us deal with this world." Alanila said passionately.

Rafeo

08-03-2011

Narenth sighed heavily. "That world is no longer my home."
Narenth swept his hand over the others there. "These people are my friends, My place is here now. leave us in peace. I have no wish to return 'home' as you call it."

Gamefreak506

08-03-2011

As soon as he saw his current room turned blue, Nelhs turned and looked out the window where he left the curtains open. He only saw blue for a brief second before it disappeared. “What the heck?” he thought. “That‘s not right. Blue lights don‘t just pop up out of nowhere. I should know, blue‘s my favorite color.”

SmileyDemon

08-03-2011

"Your coming with me Narenth." she said furiously entering a combat stance. "Weather you want to or not." Empowering her weapon she slashed it in a forward arch flicking a tendril of energy not at Narenth but the members of his group.

freAK47

08-03-2011

Roy was chuckling at the antics of the drunks when the room lit up with a blue light. He was immeadiately at the window and he saw a winged, humanoid form engulfed in blue flame and flying out of the city and towards the forest. An angel? Narenth. **** they might be in trouble. I've got to get to them. He headed straight for the exit, hoping he might be able to get there in time.

((@Gamefreak: I thought our guys might meet up here. ))