[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

((Not because its difficult... But because we literally can't do anything about it. DrGoldblum had specifics in how he wanted this done to the point where our characters really can't do anything to this guy, and seeing as Goldblum is MIA, this thread is going nowhere.))

((P.S. I'm going to bed. @w@ ))

FilFire

07-21-2012

((Still going to charge. When in doubt, charge.))

Gamefreak506

07-21-2012

((What's happening with my character...
R-501: Disabled.
Ernest: In shock over the loss of the axes he looted and is confused over what's going on now.
Dark: Thinks everyone got this one, decides to stay back and observe without anyone noticing him.))

Rafeo

07-26-2012

((Ok, expect to see something soon.))

Rafeo

07-26-2012

The Adjudicator could not avoid the angel's mighty blow, a deep gash forming across his back from the purifying sword.
The two new arrivals set upon him as the adjudicator tried failingly to fend them off. Razor edged disks sliced through his armor with ease.
While The angel's keen bladed sword struck deep into his body.

It was a greusome sight to behold, As both parties wound up exhausted on the ground. The adjudicator lay slain in front of the angel's feet.
While also the other newcomer lay mortally wounded nearby, his head nearly torn apart from the back.

The angel turned toward the others. Revealing not flesh and bone beneath it's hood, but that it was an angelic spirit.
It spoke to them. "This land is falling apart, leave now before you are destroyed by the terraforming that will occur here."
With those words spoken, The spirit vanished. Leaving Narenth in it's wake, Normally full of power, One would be hard pressed to find more than a small sliver of magical energy inside of him

FilFire

07-26-2012

Shraido looks around from his position on top of the Adjudicator's corpse.

"Kind of a let down really. Ah well, time to run for it."

He runs back to the rest of the group.

"Okay, so what now? Normally I'd see how bad the landscape is going to be changed, but this time I'm going to pass."

Rafeo

07-27-2012

((Bump))

Krokaska

07-27-2012

((Oh right. Forgot about this.))

Krokaska and Hrimfur walk away from the fallen Adjudicator, Hrimfur limping slightly while Krokaska's armor is battered. They stop about halfway between the Adjudicator and the group and look around.

"The earth is rumbling. We'll have to get out of here before it erupts."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

With the Adjudicator down, Silver snapped her fingers and Tek appeared on her shoulder. She glanced around, and after seeing the exhausted Narenth on the ground(I assume) she went over to him. She knelt down next to him and nudged him a bit, then looked over at Krokaska.

"Yes, I'd say its due time to leave... Though could I get a bit of help with Narenth?"

Rafeo

07-27-2012

Rafeo stormed into the area, followed by John and Sven. Sven hefted Narenth onto his shoulders, taking the full weight by himself, "I will hold the angel." Rafeo quickly took the front as he began to lead the group on their way back to the portal. John taking a position at the left flank, gesturing Silver to take the right and Krokaska to take the rear. Rough boulders started to erupt the the area as the land around them started to change rapidly.