[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

02-24-2011

Nelhs was about to introduce himself until he saw someone fall asleep. He sighs and decided to get the introduction over with others who are still awake.

"My name is Nelhs and I let some people know me as 'The Wanderer.' I'd explain, but it is starting to get late." Laying down, he scribbles something on the ground, then press his palm against it. The scribble turned into a glyph and extended throughout where his body lays. He looks at everyone awake. "Just in case anyone tries to do something while I'm asleep."

The glyph was recognized as a barrier for Nelhs only. With that, he took the rifle off of his back and laid it right by him with the buckle losely wrapped around his left arm. He closed his eyes afterward.

Birdy51

02-24-2011

Avery made his way back over to his outcrop. If he was going to sleep outside, he'd do his best to stay comfortable. He lays down his bag and pulls out a book, entitled "A Cumilative History of Earthenwork Structures in the Great Barrier Regions". A monsterous tome, it's only use right now is something close to a pillow.

He lays his head upon the book and attempts to catch some sleep.

ConfusedKillers

02-24-2011

Banzii was left staring at the group who had seemingly decided to travel together, and taken camp up right next to him, after saying that they didn't trust him. These were the kind of people he liked, he called them Fullfillers, he could steel from them and they wouldn't even know. "Hey I have decided to travel with your lot, and just to let you know a few of these things are real." With that a rune flew to him from the pile he used it to summon a massive sack of supplies. And with that fell asleep.

ipleadthefif208

02-25-2011

Xazing stayed up for guard, spinning the dory over his head and twirling his pistol in the other hand. Looking up the stars glistened before his eyes, the dots of light.

"How smart can the city states be when there light drowns out the greatest sight in the world."

Xazing stood there admiring the stars when he secretly pulled something out and studied it. Xazing looked left and right every now and then making sure no one saw what he was doing, going back to the object, the object seemed to move him deeply. Every 20 minutes Xazing looked up and scanned the horizon and checked if anyone was looking.
Sorry for my delay in my post

Rafeo

02-25-2011

((Okeydokey! Next morning it is then! btw I use bolds sometimes in My posts. so I'm only going to use double brackets for OOC.))

--The sun rose like a great flaming lake on the horizon. bringing light yet again to this dried out land.--

Narenth awoke from His meditative trance.. Looking around, He saw the pile of supplies Banzii summoned last night. He took off the shackles and hung them back on His belt.
Moving over the the stack of food and other things He started rummaging through it for some water.
After finding some He approached Xazing. "There was no need to stay up all night. You need to rest."

((If Xazing fell asleep before morning I can edit.))

Birdy51

02-25-2011

Avery got up slowly, his back aching from simply resting on the ground all night.

Last time I sleep outside...

Avery moved over to the pile. Grabbing a few bits of fruit, he then returned to his spot the night before and packed his book away. May as well be ready to go at a moments notice.

Gamefreak506

02-25-2011

As the sun’s ray shone down on his face, Nelhs’ eyes stirred until they were open. The moment he does, he already found himself sweating from the heat. Getting up, he stretches his arms while his hands rub the sweat on his forehead.

“Man, why is it so hot when…Oh right, it wears off.” He mumbles some words, then some kind of barrier was visible around himself for a second until it visibly disappeared but is still there. Nelhs sighs in relief. “Whew, that‘s a lot better.”

Reaching into his coat pocket, he pulled out a loaf of bread, broke off parts of it and chews the pieces in his mouth. He walks over to the pile, looking at what’s there. As he sees some people he saw last night, he swallows the bread in order to say something without grossing them out.

“You guys don‘t mind a healer on your way to Demacia do you?” he asked, then proceeds to bite into the bread.

ipleadthefif208

02-26-2011

Xazing stealthly put away the object into the bag.

"Boss I have been wandering longer than most have been a live, I know what is necessary and what isn't necessary. I will be fine for today but I will sleep tonight."

Xazing got up stretching, putting his bag on his shoulders he took a swig of his water. Took apart his pistol cleaned it, then put it back together. Checking his ammo and clips he refilled all of his clips, setting some ice runes into the bullets. Sharpened the dory, Tighten the straps on his pack, and took out his food - He had once traveled with a partner that drugged him with the food he offered, Xazing was robbed of a family heirloom, ever sense then Xazing has only eaten his own food on travels never accepting offered food, It was nothing personal-. All of this under five minutes. Though Xazing might be an idiot, travel was something he knew much better than anyone else.

"I say we eat on the road, It's never smart to stay in one place for long"

Necromonger

02-26-2011

((Are you picking up the girl yet?))

Rafeo

02-26-2011

((Patience Necro, We will get there soon.))

"Good, You only have one body." He winced as He said that, Kios had used to say that.
"make sure you sleep tomorrow." He didn't know why He cared, maybe it had something to do with His need to protect things.

In response to Nelhs question he said. "a healer is always welcome, We will leave shortly."