[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

02-23-2011

Keeping his gun out of holster he stepped back from a group allowing him a good view of everyone and anyone who would try to run for it. Twirling his 20 foot dory over his head. The ice enchanted spear tip glistened in the sun.

"No one is leaving until you say so boss."

Gamefreak506

02-23-2011

After he heard the man’s answer, Nelhs looked at his map once more before he puts it away. Afterward, he gave a fixated look at his hands, almost as if checking for something. About fifteen seconds passed before he puts them down and shrug with his eyes closed.

“Well, I got nothing else to do for a while so…” he mumbled before his eyes opened and decided to follow the man to the rest of the group. He almost forgot to introduce himself, but decided to wait until everyone here is together and calm, especially the one with the gun in his hand. He fastened the buckle securely holding an interesting looking rifle on his back. He wasn’t sure why he needed to do that as no one can even take it off his person.

Birdy51

02-23-2011

Avery stepped forward joining the group. He may not know them, but at least they are'nt highwaymen, or bandits.

Perhaps I could find safety in numbers.

He stood off of the edge of the others, still a bit uncomfortable arround these people.

Rafeo

02-23-2011

"Very good then!" This had turned out quite well. He stepped up to the group and started speaking.
"My name is Narenth. I am heading toward Demacia. I am camping here for the night and leaving in the morning. any who wish to go under My protection will be up and ready by then."

He then approached Avery. "You don't seem the type to wander south of the great barrier. Why are You here? and don't worry, I'm not out here to rob people."

ipleadthefif208

02-23-2011

Xazing was a little jealous of the rest of the group. He had to give Narenth water to get his name in return. While everyone else just had to start a little trouble. Xazing shrugged afterwords why worry about it. He scanned the group. It was a normal seeming group, well as normal as you get in Valoran, though the guy on the edge concerned him, why was he on the edge of the group, a little distanced. He was set up so he could pull out his gun and shoot the group. Xazing thought of keeping an eye on him but he had only one eye and he still needed to watch the main group. So his eye raced between the man with that Narenth addressed and the rest of the group.

Birdy51

02-23-2011

"I work with the league, as an Aide to Zilean. I'm essentially his runner, whenever he needs something done. For instance, today he asked me to deliver a parcel to one of his aquaintences in the Flats."

The man in the desert garbs Xaxing, the Desert something or other, seemed to be examining much more closely when compared to the others, which worried Avery.

"I apologize for the w-wrong impression. I was simply heading back towards the League."

He glanced at his wristwatch, suprised that it was indeed getting a bit late for traveling.

I have spent way too much time getting sidetracked.

"Are you sure I would not be impeding if I traveled with you for a ways?"

Necromonger

02-23-2011

((Little girl patiently waiting somewhere down the road... on a field of corpses.))

Rafeo

02-23-2011

"You may travel with Me for as long as you wish."
The of a force He had with Him the safer He would be.
"although you'll have to pull Your weight. what skills do you have?
What provisions?"

Birdy51

02-24-2011

"I have on me a small flask of water, and a bit of traveling food. As for skills, I know the art of Chronomancy, which can help us move fast in a pinch, or if we need something to be reconstructed, I can infuse it with some Chrono magic. But it's doubtful I'll have to do either."

Lets just hope I don't have to use it without a nexus around.

Repairing so much as a book without a focal point of magic is incredibly draining. Avery's mana reserves are not as powerful as senior mages.

Rafeo

02-24-2011

((Start having Your characters go to bed. This is going to start kicking the next morning.))
((Also, I updated the OP. I forgot to post the links to the tips threads.))

"Your most welcome to travel with us. Be ready at dawn." Saying this He walks over to a rock and sits down cross-legged with His back against it. Taking the shackles from His belt He clips them loosely around His wrists and closes His eyes. He starts meditating. attempting to use magic with no power left to do it with. He focuses on reaching beyond Himself. pushing His power to it's limits.

Any who looked at Him would see a look of pain on His face. What He was trying to do was like trying to breath without any air to do so with.