[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

09-09-2011

As soon as the jammer activated, the effect started to make Nelhs feel drained bit by bit. "This is worse than that anti-magic mist..." he thought as he pulled out the only weapon he can use in a non-magical situation like this, his rifle. "...'for your causes' Haelion said..." he muttered, using the rifle to support himself back up, but just barely being able to keep his balance.

"Survive...protect..."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

As Silver continued to try and maul the closest assassin to her, she started noticing a rather odd feeling going through her body. As the feeling continued to grow, she then realized that if the jammer caused the threads of Energy she created to not listen to her, then what would make the Energy that runs through her veins listen? She let out a yell as a sudden sharp pain went through her mind and she crumpled to the ground, holding her head.

Must... Stay... In... Control...

As hard as she fought it, however, the pain was too great and she succumbed to the Energy. Just before it took complete control over her, she sent out one telepathic message directed to "Caddy".

"Help... Me..."

Though it was too late, the Energy was already in complete control over her. She looked up at the confused assassin in front of her with silver eyes, and with a smirk she lunged at him and tore him apart.

((Just a note, Narenth dun have to worry about Energy taking him over... What he has is confined in gems and can't move throughout him.))

CaddyMyers

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
As hard as she fought it, however, the pain was too great and she succumbed to the Energy. Just before it took complete control over her, she sent out one telepathic message directed to "Caddy".

"Help... Me..."

Though it was too late, the Energy was already in complete control over her. She looked up at the confused assassin in front of her with silver eyes, and with a smirk she lunged at him and tore him apart.
After receiving the message from Silver, "Caddy" was about to sprint-off in search for her with disregard for the assassins that were still present. "Caddy" only budged before he felt the telepathic connection suddenly cease. His first assumption was that the assassins managed to slay her; presuming this, "Caddy" became angry. This would be twice that Silver has fallen, except this time she was unwilling to do so, which only infuriated him even more. Thus, with a shout that could cause a man to fear for his life, "Caddy" leaped forward. While in mid-leap, "Caddy" held the hammer over his head. His intention was to bring down the assassin Roy had encountered.

Rafeo

09-10-2011

((So uhm, freAK when you said you wanted to control the enemies did you mean all of them? or did you just mean that you were going to choose their type or something?))

((Silver: That's good to know.))

freAK47

09-10-2011

(( @Rafeo: no. i meant for the moment. You guys can have free reign, im too busy to do it. ))

Roy limped away from the battle a little ways. He hated doing it, but he was down a leg and an arm. He was a cripple til that jammer shut off. He saw 2 assassins headed towards him. Of course...

He left his right arm where it was. It locked up with out magic and would work for blocking a slashing attack. He withdrew his sword and positioned himself so that they couldn't flank him. Where is that ****ing jammer?! We're screwed if we can't take that thing down.

CaddyMyers

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by freAK47 View Post
(( @Rafeo: no. i meant for the moment. You guys can have free reign, im too busy to do it. ))

Roy limped away from the battle a little ways. He hated doing it, but he was down a leg and an arm. He was a cripple til that jammer shut off. He saw 2 assassins headed towards him. Of course...

He left his right arm where it was. It looked up with out magic and would work for blocking a slashing attack. He withdrew his sword and positioned himself so that they couldn't flank him. Where is that ****ing jammer?! We're screwed if we can't take that thing down.
((I know your answer was primarily for Rafeo, but if that's the case, . . .))

With all of his strength as well as his anger to support, "Caddy" brought-down his hammer. The Concussion Hammer did not make contact with anything in front of him, thus, the only thing it hit was the ground. Normally, when a Concussion Hammer hits a solid object such as the ground, a yellow wave of energy emits from the point in which the hammer made contact with; yet, all that resulted was a small dent in the soil. "Caddy" stood perplexed as to why the hammer didn't emit its wave of energy; though, his reaction was cut short as he beheld two assassins charging Roy. "Caddy" quickly loosed the hammer from the earth before rushing toward Roy's attackers. When he was in range, "Caddy" swung his hammer at the closest assassin; however, his assault was unsuccessful as the assassin rolled backwards, away from him. If it were not for the assassin's keen sense of awareness and nimble reaction time, "Caddy" would have either fatally wounded or killed him outright since the attack was intended to strike the assailant's spine. The upside to the situation was that Roy now only had one assaulter to deal with.

After the assassin regained his footing, and "Caddy" rebalanced himself from his failed attack, the two went on the defensive; each waiting for the other to attack first.

freAK47

09-10-2011

((I knew we shouldnt have let reed join. look how he screwed us all up))

Roy was glad there was only one assassin left coming for him. When he was about 6 feet away, he rushed in.

After a few blows, he noticed the assassin that struck at him first had embedded his knife in his arm and the blade came through about 4 inches. This gave him an idea. He used a reckless attack that the assassin parried and disarmed him, but left himself exposed. Quickly, Roy stepped forward, grabbed the man's sword arm, wrapped his left arm around his head, and pulled forward. The exposed blade entered his neck, severing the spine, killing him instantly.

Picking his sword back up he saw 2 more headed for him.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

((Iknorite? d= Inc Silver rampage. Also, some one should catch Narenth before he mortally hurts himself again.))

The Energy possessed Silver proceeded to move in a rather fast pace toward the original group, her hands glowing with silvery light which was also producing a blazing heat. There was a group of three assassins not too far away, and were about to launch their attack when she lunged out of the brush onto one of them, sinking her fangs into his neck and digging her claws into his side, the burning Energy on her hands searing away and melting any kind of metal that would be on the assassin.

The assassin let out a loud yell of pain, catching the attention of the two others that were with him. It wasn't long after that "Silver" tore out his neck and threw him aside, she stood in a battle ready position with a crazed smile on her face, the Energy within her hands visibly burning and melting her own flesh away. One of the two assassins looked as if he were about to run for his life, the other took a defensive stance in attempts to be ready for whatever was coming to them. "Silver" tilted her head to one side and raised her hands up a little. It only took a second as the two tendrils of scalding Energy shot from her hands and wrapped themselves around the two assassins, burning and squeezing the life out of both of them.

Gamefreak506

09-11-2011

((Hm...Gives me a little opportunity.))

Nelhs saw one assassin coming toward him, thinking he would be an easy game considering his state. "3.." Nelhs held both his hands on rifle handle, ready to swing. "...2..." There was another assassin heading toward his side, trying to flank him. "...1..."

The was a loud sound of steel colliding after Nelhs swings his rifle at the first assassin's blade, which was swung toward him. Because of the carelessness and an unusual strength, the blade was knocked out of the assassin's hand. Nelhs then used his free hand to force the assassin's position to his side where the second assassin is heading toward. A scream follows shortly afterward as the second assassin's blade pierce through the first one's body, but just barely missing Nelhs, who pushed the body toward the second assassin and went for the first assassin's sword.

Setting the rifle aside, Nelhs took the blade and looks at the second assassin noticing his blood red eyes. "Cowards..." he muttered with a different tone. The slit-shaped iris on his eyes glimpsed at Narenth, who collapsed, and back at the assassin.

rocketdrive

09-11-2011

((um...bad new's guys. I didnt make a magic inhibitor, only a magic detector jammer to block magical sights and detection methods, but I guess I need an super power too so I guess I'll keep it at the uber anti magic everything. While my cloak is magical, the jammer is similar to a scalar weapon, meaning that ground zero, where the weapon would seemingly be most effective, is where it has noeffect at all, as there is no anti magic energy within a quarter foot distance from Reed, so that the jammer does not jam itself.))

Reed quikly realized what was happening. Most of these guys were melee warrior, so the magic jammer would be only effective on the few of them that were wizards, of which there were little to none in this group. Noticing that his jammer was greatly inhibiting his group, especaily pretty boy, Reed attemped a cloaked attack on the assasin with his impact club. He was not good at killing. It wasn't death that scared, no, he had seen plenty of death, he had grown numb to it's presence. What scared him was looking into the eyes of the dying, how slowly life drained from thier eyes, and thier exsistence crumbled into nothing but darkness. It scared him how dark and bottomless the eyes of the freshly dead looked, as if there was something missing from them. Reed had killed before, and on three of the instances, it had been just hit and run. The one time he stayed, he saw the life leave the body, how not his victim struggled, but an innocent worker at the bar had been hit as collateral. Her face as she twiched, clinging the spirit as it drained away, leaving her body, and her eyes, as dark as the shadow's Reed s desired to control.

While his aproach was silent, Caddy and Roy would see a very dim out line of humanish figure aproach and then attempt to club the last assasin on the head as he aproached them both. The outine would be as seethrough as galss, and only noticable if you close like Caddy and Roy, but the outline would disapear as the assasin came close, Reed standing still waiting to trap the assasin. He was making things harder for them, and once this guys was down, he would be confident the group could take care of the rest, even if everyone had access to magic.

((Is my jammer inhibiting any of the enemies, of are they all warriors, and only some of the warriors can use magic of summoner level, cause I thought there were sommoner level mages. Is the enemy having a hard time finding us, or what, cause if if I jam the abilities of my allies, then I shouldnt the assasins be just as cripple, unable to use thier stealth abilities and magics? just wondering, cause all I'm seeing so far is all fo the 'stealthy' assasins going uneffected while every one on my side turns out to be dependant on magic being usable or they's nextremely cripped. maybe I shoulda been a physical braller cause your missing one. even as a stealth guy, I am almost independant of magic, the only magic I use being the cloaki.))

((also srry for taking so long, my computer had been having problems, so I have it in the shop right now to be repaired. I have a laptop thought, so my response times may be limited.))