Ask Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evildeadlyguykil

02-03-2013

((OOC NOTE: The previous Veigar seems to have not posted in some time, and as you know someone must take up the mantle! Such an important champion cannot be allowed to fall into the dumps! So I, the evildeadlyguykil, shall TAKE UP THE REINS.))

"Hmm. This sign will do just fine!" The Tiny Master of evil said, examining the large, possibly over sized sign over the door that said "ASK VEIGAR" In large, painted black letters, and under it, "NO DO-GOODERS". Veigar nodded at his work before turning into his 'office', closing the door behind him and hopping up (With just a small amount of difficulty) into a very, very tall chair, that made him appear at least twice his height.

"Well then. Now I simply await my thousands of fans to line up at the door, and I shall answers there small, minuscule questions. Yes, this seems like a good waster of time... And they may have the information I seek to finally go through with my plans!" The master of evil said with a wicked grin, before opening a large tome and reading while he awaited the oncoming followers.

Esenine

02-03-2013

((It is a generally consensus to make an new account for an Ask thread,so its a good idea to get one to level 5 as soon as possible.Aside from that,welcome,Master of Evil.))

A small envelope seemed to fly towards Veigar's office at unnatural speed,colliding with the Tiny Master of Evil in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter View Post
Dear Veigar,I probably should not be asking this for fear of invoking the wrath of a certain individual.But what is your breakfast of champions?
Soon after the letter is read,the contents seem to shrivel and tear itself in pieces,leaving no substantial evidence that it ever existed.

((Might visit IC with my OC later,but thats all i can manage for now.))

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Ezreal walks up to Viegar's lair and walks through the door. He approaches the Evil Master's chair with a smug smirk.

"Well hello there Veigar," He started, "Don't you think that chair's just a little bit too bit for ya?"

evildeadlyguykil

02-03-2013

((Aye aye, I made one, but of course, I have to level it. So. Yeah. I'll get to that as we speak. Don't worry, I'm not going to half-arse this!))

And so the first of many came i- No, wait, that was a letter. Okay, so his first question came in the form of a letter... Hah, of course. They would not come to ask in person, in fear of the Master of Evil! He opened the letter, reading through it quickly. Simple question, really. What other choice would there be?

"Hm. He didn't give a return address. How am I supposed to answer a question I cannot write to!" Veigar said, clearly frustrated. Oh well, it did prove an interesting question for him at least.

"Breakfast of the Champions...Breakfast... Of... Hm. Well, a healthy portion of SOULS, of course. If that is not an available option, I suppose a good breakfast would be Eggs and Bacon. None can resist the temptation of bacon, it is truly an evil to be unmatched!"

And then another man came in! Uninvited! He did not even knock! The nerve!

"What? I thought I put No Do-gooders on that sign!" He grumbled, clenching his fist before looking down at the table, muttering something about making the sign easier to read.

"Wait, what did you say? This chair is perfect height! It shows off how mighty, tall, and powerful I am! Do you mock it?!"

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

"Powerful, maybe," Ezreal started, "But tall isn't the first word I'd use to describe you."

Ezreal chuckled, backing of just a bit, "Anyway, I came here to ask you just where did you get that staff you carry around?"

evildeadlyguykil

02-03-2013

"Grr.." Veigar growled, tapping his fingers on the table. "You should know by now how I feel about people calling me short!" He said, clearly frustrated, before sighing in defeat. He didn't seek a conflict right now, He had to keep his office in shape for his thousands of adoring followers.

"Anyways, as for the staff... Well, my staff has quite some history too it. It was built by me, of course, some time ago. I used my GREAT and POWERFUL dark magics to create a staff of PURE EVIL. It is perhaps the strongest staff you will ever see in your life! You would be wise not to touch it, as the pure touch of good could send shocks of terror down your body!" The Master of Evil says with a chuckle.

"So yes, don't touch it is what I am trying to say."

makmix

02-03-2013

((awww this is gona be gooooooooood)

Augustus walks in having to crouch down a bit for the door entrance. He walks to the yordles desk and towers over him standing his full six feet nine inches.

"You, tiny mage...... What is your dream for this world."

Colonel qt

02-03-2013

((This is happening at a different time k? : D?))

Kavar entered the room not knocking.

"Veigar, why are you so short?"

evildeadlyguykil

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
((This is happening at a different time k? : D?))

Kavar entered the room not knocking.

"Veigar, why are you so short?"
Veigar growls, frustrated.

"You dare call me short? You incite my WRATH! Begone, before I crush you, nave!" He yells, slamming a fist on the table. He would take no more of this mocking abuse!

Quote:

Augustus walks in having to crouch down a bit for the door entrance. He walks to the yordles desk and towers over him standing his full six feet nine inches.

"You, tiny mage...... What is your dream for this world."
"For the last time, do not call me short!" The Tiny Master of Evil growls, smacking his tome shut. Well, at least he asked a real question. He would answer it.

"As for your question... To see it before me, of course! All of this world will soon bow to me, the MASTER OF EVIL! I shall end all conflicts, all wars, united under a single banner!" He pauses, as if adding emphasis.

"My own banner, of course!"

makmix

02-03-2013

Augustus stares at him with no emotion.

"If you were at my home world, you would be a pet for a royal family. My people are a tall race and you, well at least would live in the lap of luxury."

He contemplates.

"Your dream is large, but with what I have seen... It is not out of reach, but heed this. I will stop you when it is needed."

He sits down. His upper body still is taller than the desk and Veigar.

"For now, I will stay. Your still quiet enough for me to meditate."

He spreads his wings that he retracted from sight, spanning ten feet.

((what am i saying......))