Retiring Brolaf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

02-04-2013

I love you guys. I really do. But I no longer have time for this. IRL issues have finally caught up with me, and I have to cut back on a few things. Sadly, this is one of them.

If possible, I would like to RETIRE Brolaf (as in, nobody can be him anymore) and open up Olaf, since we haven't had an Olaf RPer yet. It's completely up to Viktor/Galio, since they run who=who, to my knowledge.

It's been really fun, and I hope everybody has lots of good times and good Graggy!

*Angels sing as the king of Bromacia departs*

AODRG

02-04-2013

no more brolaf? is the world ending this soon?

AskTheVengeance

02-04-2013

No. No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It REALLY sucks to see you go. I have been on these forums for a while and you are probably my favorite RPer.

Farewell, Bro.

*Brand goes off into the distance and hugs a pillow for hours to comfort himself*

Ask Tyrant Swain

02-04-2013

You really don't have to make a thread when you leave bro.
Although, you somehow managed to disappear every time we got the ''I'm leaving'' threads with the ''Just post Viktor's compendium. No need to make a thread.'' posts
Still....

Ask Brolaf

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
You really don't have to make a thread when you leave bro.
Although, you somehow managed to disappear every time we got the ''I'm leaving'' threads with the ''Just post Viktor's compendium. No need to make a thread.'' posts
Still....
I disappear and appear at will.
I am nothing. I am everything.
I. AM. GRAGGY ICE.

makmix

02-04-2013

I will miss you man.... If it's ok... I will takeover... We will miss you. All of us will. And lastly I ask you blessing of the Brolaf so he may live on as Olaf.

Leo the yordle

02-04-2013

My day was just made significantly less awesome. ;_;

Cards and Dice

02-04-2013

... R.I.P. Brolaf. You've been a great RPer in this forum(I am new, but I read most of the threads before posting). Good luck IRL.

Ask the Herald

02-05-2013

I will accept any one incarnation of any given Champion. I'm cool with someone wanting to be Olaf, but if someone wants to be Brolaf then I won't turn 'em down.

but at any rate, Happy Trails dude. Good luck with life, and hopefully you can come back in the future (like the old Mundo did).

Ask Talon

02-05-2013

His liver finally gave out.