Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best lane combo is

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFuryWithin

02-22-2011

Alistar and Blitzcrank/ Alistar and Chogath > Sion/Taric

Powerstoned

02-22-2011

Quote:
Whitemoon:
Janna + Singed

this

IRuleAll

02-22-2011

Blitzcrank and Ali are the best. The juggles that you can pull off if you time your moves right are quite absurd; I have occasionally gotten paired with a good Blitz when I am Ali, and we just completely dominated the lane. I was surprised at the dmg output we had, since neither are really high DPS champs. However, when someone is CC'd for 5-6 seconds, even low dmg champs can take down someone pretty easily during the laning phase.

MadCast Apoz

02-22-2011

Taric/Sion, Mundo/Ezreal, Alistar/Singed

Mr KayOse

02-22-2011

I'm not sure about a 2v2 lane, but if the enemy has a solo top lane due to a jungler, I find if you throw a decent 2v1 champ (Mord) on bottom and Taric/Zilean top, it's an auto-win against their solo. Taric stuns, Zilean double bombs, profit. ultimate zoning lane and perfect for shutting down a top solo laner