Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wouldn't it make more sense if,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotshotzehri

Recruiter

02-22-2011

aoe slow?

cookingbythebook

02-22-2011

lol rootfellen ult.....

Gøggles

02-22-2011

I've seen a few people complain about this already, so hopefully Riot has noticed.

Tons Of Ðamage

02-22-2011

I dont think a few is enough, this issue should be adressed thought.

sleepyj101

02-22-2011

I would really like a little bit of cc to go with it. Like a minor slow as they leave the circle.

A Retarded Clown

02-22-2011

It should make a giant brush in that area and everyone in it is stealthed...using abilities/attacking breaks stealth unless the target is akali because they hate her =D

All summoner spells are disabled and leaving this area causes instant death. Everyone (enemy/allies) are all stealthed.

Enjoy the most insane ultimate in game Unique and totally fun

Tons Of Ðamage

02-22-2011

Quote:
Daethr:
It should make a giant brush in that area and everyone in it is stealthed...using abilities/attacking breaks stealth unless the target is akali because they hate her =D

All summoner spells are disabled and leaving this area causes instant death. Everyone (enemy/allies) are all stealthed.

Enjoy the most insane ultimate in game Unique and totally fun

Sounds fun, but whats the point, 10 seconds after release; HotshotGG: ITS OP ZMMGGG NERF PLAX