Wouldn't it make more sense if,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tons Of Šamage

02-22-2011

If Maokai's ultimate worked more like Amumu's? THINK about it.

Hes a tree, he utilizes vines, and other natural tree, bush etc. elements in almost all his skills. Thus it would make alot more sense if it worked in the way Amumu's ultimate works.
I mean since when do bandages come out of the ground? (Egypt doesnt count, they have mummies that would around the streets of Cario at night looking for King Tuts *****) To get that joke you need to watch Colbert Report.

Because it has come to many peoples attention that the ultimate is to hard to land, or to late when being focused. Or simply that its to weak. I think it might be a tad bit to weak, but it just grinds my gears that they walk out of it like nothing happened.

By the way lets try to get some ideas down, ill put any ideas up in here so people dont have to search around incase this gets out of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBleeze View Post
I wish Maokai's ult would follow him around when he moved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyj101 View Post
I would really like a little bit of cc to go with it. Like a minor slow as they leave the circle.

So yeah? Anyone agree'z?

madstermind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Visually and for his character, yea, it would make sense.

But amumu has been made long before Maokai and the skill has already been used. So unfortunately, his ult has to be something different.

Kaloryth

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by madstermind View Post

But amumu has been made long before Maokai and the skill has already been used. So unfortunately, his ult has to be something different.
Would it also make sense if Maokai made the ult area impenetrable? What's in is in, what's out is out. It would be original, kinda.

Tons Of Šamage

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by madstermind View Post

The whole idea isnt to make it completely like Amumu's ultimate.

Just to make it something stationary, not something that can be moved around, or picking the position, sure theirs alot of advantages to that, but not on the type of champion that Maokai is.

izMoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaloryth View Post
Would it also make sense if Maokai made the ult area impenetrable? What's in is in, what's out is out. It would be original, kinda.
It would be original, but broken, think about it, it's basically a lost battle for the enemies in any circumstance as it'd be 5v3, etc.

Gųggles

02-22-2011

I wish Maokai's ult would follow him around when he moved.

Tons Of Šamage

02-22-2011

I'll add any ideas you guys have to the OP.

Burning Mongoose

02-22-2011

Amumu's ult is based off Treant Protector's ult from Dota. Treant Protector is a tree and looks exactly like Maokai. I think it was kind of obvious from the start.

Tons Of Šamage

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Mongoose View Post
Amumu's ult is based off Treant Protector's ult from Dota. Treant Protector is a tree and looks exactly like Maokai. I think it was kind of obvious from the start.
See i never played DoTA so i didnt know.

Tons Of Šamage

02-22-2011

Really? Did anyone buy him -.-