@Riot | Cassiopeia - A fun champ that is unfortunately terrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDarkKaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

The buffs that Cass got were pathetic. She is still garbage. People can say that she is a high skill cap champ but if she is she is a high skill low reward champ. I feel bad for anyone who bought her. People rarely play her for a reason.

Malduk

02-22-2011

The replies to my post were bunch of assumptions of my build or playstyle.
To those that are saying how W can be used, even though its very redundant to Q, yes, having a skill is better than not having a skill. Every skill can be used, grats on establishing that. Point I'm trying to make is that Cass would benefit much more from completely different skill, especially when she's the champ with several weaknesses. Rylais is pretty good item on Cass anyway.
I find it funny that no one actually addressed the issue how extremely reliant she is on landing her Q. Because, seriously, I cannot agree more - land all your Q's, and you'll be unstoppable force. You'll get movespeed and huge damage output through both poison and fangs. Miss a Q, and you're ****ed.

But whatever, its not the first champ I wasted my money on. Cass is super fun to play, I give her a spin every now and then. But if I need a win, I'll never load her.

Christmas White

02-22-2011

Cass is getting a ton of threads as of late. Wonder what sparked it.

Garband

02-22-2011

I'm not reading any of this beyond the title.

I've turned 4v5's around as Cass.
She's not bad. You just have to be good.