Good DPS rune page?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

disabledmuffin

01-30-2010

I mainly play casters and tanks, so I have a rune page with alot of CD reduction. Now I am starting to play physical dps heroes and want to know what to focus on. I have crit chance for the red ones, what else should I focus on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomManufact

01-30-2010

For Twitch I usually go full crit chance in red, then attack speed in all yellow and blue slots. Then I have crit chance quints too. I don't hav full T3's but the end result is something like 15% crit chance and 12% attack speed, which imo is a pretty hefty advantage over other players. You could also go full crit and get around 23% crit chance. Full attack speed gives around 20% attack speed I think.
Other than that I never really found attack damage runes or AP runes to be all that useful. I'd much prefer 15% crit chance over mayb 4 more attack dmg.

I'm not positive, but crit damage runes might work really well w/ Shaco's 100% crit chance after Deceive. Never tested it tho, and tbh I've never played Shaco, but with him you might wanna mix up a full page of crit chance and crit dmg runes.