Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good DPS rune page?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

disabledmuffin

01-30-2010

I mainly play casters and tanks, so I have a rune page with alot of CD reduction. Now I am starting to play physical dps heroes and want to know what to focus on. I have crit chance for the red ones, what else should I focus on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomManufact

Recruiter

01-30-2010

For Twitch I usually go full crit chance in red, then attack speed in all yellow and blue slots. Then I have crit chance quints too. I don't hav full T3's but the end result is something like 15% crit chance and 12% attack speed, which imo is a pretty hefty advantage over other players. You could also go full crit and get around 23% crit chance. Full attack speed gives around 20% attack speed I think.
Other than that I never really found attack damage runes or AP runes to be all that useful. I'd much prefer 15% crit chance over mayb 4 more attack dmg.

I'm not positive, but crit damage runes might work really well w/ Shaco's 100% crit chance after Deceive. Never tested it tho, and tbh I've never played Shaco, but with him you might wanna mix up a full page of crit chance and crit dmg runes.