Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

xin versus irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmashGizmo

QA Analyst

02-22-2011

Irelia is like, 50 times better at farming and just lasts longer in teamfights. She's pretty clearly better than Xin IMHO.

Chococlown

02-22-2011

How so I want a valid reason of why she is broken and I have yet to get one So until I get a valid reason I don't give a **** what you say

Slide

02-22-2011

Quote:
fagolopolis:
How so I want a valid reason of why she is broken and I have yet to get one So until I get a valid reason I don't give a **** what you say

Quite a few were pointed out to you. Re-read the posts.

My personal gripe with her is the fact that she does physical, magical and true damage making it impossible to itemize against her. Add in her CC reduction, amazing farming and WAY better passive life gain the Xin's and you get someone who is far stronger.

I dont think shes crazy OP. She could use a little work though. Shes 100% better then Xin Zhao though.

That being said considering you are a ******bag troll I am sure this will get ignored or you will respond with something that amounts to "no it aint, I said so!". So dont be surprised when more people come along and tell you your dumb.

Chococlown

02-22-2011

How does that make her broken the fact that she has multiple skills dealing either magic or sgyrgaaj damage does not make her broken there is nothing broken about the hero broken would be her ****ing skills doing physical or magic when not supposed too

Yepsilys

02-22-2011

Quote:
Oracie:
Why do people compare xin to Irelia? Is xin as tanky as Irelia by rushing trinity force? No. Can xin gain all his hp back every minute? No.

Does Xin gain anything by rushing trinity force ? no.
Does Xin need crazy items to reach crazy attack speed ? no.

Anzer Panzer

02-22-2011

Quote:
OBITWIZZLE:
That's the thing i don't get... she got the most minor buff, and no one said a word...

Some good player says she needs a nerf and everyone screams for it.

think for yourself sheep...

wait,she was buffed? i didn't notice. i think she's fine the way she is, so i dunno where the QQ started.

on topic: i think both are neck to neck when it comes to damage output. xin has more reliable cc, while irie is a bit tankier and has better health gain from autoattacks.
EDIT: oh, and irie has more variety in her DPS, cuz she can hit from all sides of the spedctrum ( AD, AP, true)

Slide

02-22-2011

Quote:
fagolopolis:
How does that make her broken the fact that she has multiple skills dealing either magic or sgyrgaaj damage does not make her broken there is nothing broken about the hero broken would be her ****ing skills doing physical or magic when not supposed too

Youve proven how stupid you are.

1) I didnt say she was broken. Im saying she is more powerful then Xin Zhao.

2) The problem is that you can not itemize against her. Regardless of what you buy defensively, she does a damage type that cuts right through it.

3) She has quite a bit of CC reduction.

4) Her blink attack and her passive life gain make her laning phase EXTREMELY strong.

So to sum it up for you:

You cant CC her, you cant defend against her and she will always do well in laning phase or can catch up VERY quickly during mid game.

You dont see how that makes her better then Xin Zhao? You dont see how its not OK for someones kit to contain all of those things at the strength she has them?

REALLY?

(EDIT: Your also confusing Broken with Bugged. A broken champion is one who does not work properly. Whether it be too strong or too weak or just too annoying, all can be "broken".)

Chococlown

02-22-2011

Explain to me why rushing the same item on two different hero would be a valid argument exacty you can't cause each hero is meant to be built different having one be greater on another hero has nothing to do with them being op

Slide

02-22-2011

Quote:
fagolopolis:
Explain to me why rushing the same item on two different hero would be a valid argument exacty you can't cause each hero is meant to be built different having one be greater on another hero has nothing to do with them being op

o.O

Then WHY make a thread comparing 2 champions in the first place?

Your stupidity astounds me.

Chococlown

02-22-2011

ANd I never said xin was over powered I simply am comparing the two and saying how if irelia gets nerfed then xin will be the new op champ then there will be a continual nerf of champions over stupid ****