Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

xin versus irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chococlown

02-22-2011

early game they both have crazy dominance in a lane if u are going to nerf irelia then xin has to get one too everyone on this forum QQ's about everything my god learn to counter champs in a better way then just QQ on the forum and saying some champ is OP when in reality you can find a counter to just about every champ if you play smart and are not a ******.

OTG RagingTurnip

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Both are fine. They're both really strong melee carries imo, and are perfect the way they are. Even a little bit of armor (130) against them is enough to stall them until your team shows up.

Chococlown

02-22-2011

thank you finally some one that i can agree with

Gentoon

02-22-2011

Irelia gets more hp per hit, has true damage, and her harrass is just better. Her farming outshines Xin, her passive is better (hell, she has xin's passive and her own merc treads), her lvl 4 harrass is better...

She counters more people, is a better assassin, and has better base stats.

NibbleYoNipple

02-22-2011

If Xin is nerfed, then Irelia must be nerfed twice.

Quote:
fagolopolis:
early game they both have crazy dominance in a lane if u are going to nerf irelia then xin has to get one too everyone on this forum QQ's about everything my god learn to counter champs in a better way then just QQ on the forum and saying some champ is OP when in reality you can find a counter to just about every champ if you play smart and are not a ******.

Broseratops

02-22-2011

You know what I really like? Periods.

Chococlown

02-22-2011

well what you just said had nothing to do with playing smart and learning a counter for her. and everything u said was basically early game dont feed early and you wont have a problem come on now just like pantheon dont feed early success

Pengrin

02-22-2011

The thing is you can't really counter Irelia
Her passive is anti-CC, so CC locking isn't really viable against her. Xin has nothing like that, so stop trying to bring other people in, seriously.
Irelia also has a better passive heal, her's is on every hit while Xin is every 3 hits, therefore, unreliable.

Oracie

02-22-2011

Why do people compare xin to Irelia? Is xin as tanky as Irelia by rushing trinity force? No. Can xin gain all his hp back every minute? No.

Chococlown

02-22-2011

still she is not OP no matter what you say i bet yesterday before hotshot said anything you didnt even notice **** about her and now what do you know everyone joins the ban wagon uses the information he posted about her and uses it as their defense to any one defending the fact that she is not OP good job bro