We need more champions with Pets!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genjin

08-18-2009

There's really only one champion in LoL with a pet and that Annie. Tibbers is cool and all but he's just an ultimate with a short lifespan. We definitely need a Syllabear type champion with a permanent pet.

Anyone have any cool pet ideas?

DrJo

08-18-2009

Ive created a heroe with 2 pet attacks luck for Ruppa the Mushroom warlock and i hope you like it =).Indeed pets are excellent aids,distractions;etc. and i hope that when the game releases at least a couple of new heroes will have pets(summons).

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

I agree. I'd love a permanent pet champion as long as it's more fun then Syllabear :P

I might be suggesting a champion with a pet soon. It's damage is based on the heroes AP, and it can go extremely far range away from the champ, that way you can use it to scout.

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2009

Well I was inspired by Master0puppets to create a puppet-themed Champion. We've been discussing difficulty and balance issues, not to mention how to create skills centering around an actual Pet-type Champion, none the less pertaining to the puppeteer theme.

Fleshing out the skills is one thing, difficulty is another, and balance is a concern. For those who are interested, contact me or Master0puppets (Who is usually in the IRC Channel 24/7) if you'd like to help out with Whitmire the Master of Puppets and his marionette, Balmineas. :3

MrEvilDeeds

08-18-2009

ive suggested a necromancer champion who have undead pets SO people have already suggested many champs with pets

Blackultra

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

Personally, pets aren't my fave, but hey, no one is forcing me to use one.

The problem with pets in a game like LoL (or DotA) is that they are extremely difficult to balance. In DotA's case, Syllabear can hold items. it makes him a little more versatile. I like the fact in LoL though, Annie's Tibbers is unable to have any modifications to the actual creature once it's been summoned.

IMO for a pet idea, keep it a little simple, and not too customizable per session.

Aknar

08-19-2009

I'd suggest some time based champion wich can summon pets from other ages.Won't be really cool?

btw sry for my bad english i'm RO