Please stop suggesting champions here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daikaze

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
This is champion FEEDBACK, not new champion suggestions. It is getting flooded and is really frustrated when I want to find feedback on existing champions. Thanx.
Use search... Or suggest a forum section for champion ideas.

Anyways, this section of the forums seems perfectly appropriate for champion suggestions. It provides the devs with feedback on what sort of champions/abilities that players want to see.

Duffie

08-18-2009

I kinda agree with the OP. This is a forum for feedback on existing heroes. The game is beta, they aren't going to take your suggestions really.

Emrot

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffie View Post
I kinda agree with the OP. This is a forum for feedback on existing heroes. The game is beta, they aren't going to take your suggestions really.
Search for posts by "Brackhar" in this forum. He seems pretty receptive to these champion suggestions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamine View Post
They should really just make a seperate forum section, because I am also getting frustrated at the fact that 3/4 of the suggestions are just new champion suggestions
I agree, a new forum section would be nice.

L0CUST

The Council

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffie View Post
they will be making more champions after beta.. might as well give them well developed concepts to play around with in their spare time =) i know they love to work after hours!

TRAPCARD

08-18-2009

God forbid we have to read through forum threads! That is just awful!

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAPCARD View Post
God forbid we have to read through forum threads! That is just awful!

Well, often times when people come to post something, they don't come to sift through. Hell, often they also don't use search they just browse the first page. If the first page is all new champion suggestions, they're likely to create a thread restating a problem/feedback that is already being talked about. Then that thread will fall back...and a new one...and...yea.

MrEvilDeeds

08-18-2009

The Irony of this post is that it in of itself has nothing to do with champion feeback at all

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvilDeeds View Post
The Irony of this post is that it in of itself has nothing to do with champion feeback at all

However, if the post brings a single person to save their idea in word for a later date when the forum has less suggestions already being digested, then it has not occupied any space. If more than one, or if a new suggestion section is opened up, then it has served a beneficial purpose. And in controlling the flow of feedback, it does have to concern with champion feedback.