Please stop suggesting champions here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oddiz

08-18-2009

This is champion FEEDBACK, not new champion suggestions. It is getting flooded and is really frustrated when I want to find feedback on existing champions. Thanx.

MrEvilDeeds

08-18-2009

people want CHAMPION FEEDBACK for there champion suggestons so this obvious place to post them

Contriving StyLe

The Council

08-18-2009

Where else do you want champion suggestions posted on the beta forums?

Therox

08-18-2009

There's is enough feedback by far. You can start over giving feedback tomorrow after the patch, when new issues are arriving probably...the feedback for the present patch is enough I think. So there's place for some hero suggestions. And with the search feature you can filter this forum for feedback, so there's no problem ^^

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-18-2009

I agree with Oddiz, it is very annoying to try to see feedback among the see of suggestions that went crazy lately. And enough feedback really isn't a good line of reasoning to use. This is however the correct forum for it, I just wish there was a separate forum exclusively for suggestions.

The Poj

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
This is champion FEEDBACK, not new champion suggestions. It is getting flooded and is really frustrated when I want to find feedback on existing champions. Thanx.
The moderators have posted on several suggestion threads. I think that Champion suggestion is a big part of champion feedback. Feedback includes what champions are missing and what variety of new champions should be added. Champion feedback is a general section of the forums dedicated to evaluating all aspects of champions. Also the forum is hardly flooded, however, i see that you might find it ironic that you are posting something completely unrelated to champion feedback.

MrEvilDeeds

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepoj View Post
The moderators have posted on several suggestion threads. I think that Champion suggestion is a big part of champion feedback. Feedback includes what champions are missing and what variety of new champions should be added. Champion feedback is a general section of the forums dedicated to evaluating all aspects of champions. Also the forum is hardly flooded, however, i see that you might find it ironic that you are posting something completely unrelated to champion feedback.
*claps* Say it like it is!

Akosh Peremy

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
Where else do you want champion suggestions posted on the beta forums?
Outside the beta forums.
There are suggestion forums.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akosh Peremy View Post
Outside the beta forums.
There are suggestion forums.

Due to NDA you can't compare the suggestions to already in-game abilities on a public forum, as many tend to do.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

They should really just make a seperate forum section, because I am also getting frustrated at the fact that 3/4 of the suggestions are just new champion suggestions