Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Lothar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

Hi

This tread is for all NUNU player.
Pls write down your experiance how to play with NUNU

1.) JUNGEL
2.) ABILITY-ITEMBUILD
3.) TANK-ITEMBUILD
4.) (DMG ITEMBUILD)

I know that there re some guide about NUNU but that is not a NOOB Thread :P.

What three Items u are building first and how was theire Effekt on your game.
Another example: In the beginning are u pushing the Tower or are u trying to gang as much as possible.
Should NUNU stay on a SOLO lane (i do esspacialy in Solo games cause then i can avoid to stay in a lane with NOOBS) :P
If u play in a Double Lane with which Char u like to stay there.
(i love it to stay with GANG in one lane)

There are some Points to discuss
Hope some "NUNU player" will answere

LL

zoau

01-30-2010

Should NUNU stay on a SOLO lane (i do esspacialy in Solo games cause then i can avoid to stay in a lane with NOOBS) :P

seems like a NOOBISH idea. average solo champs will farm unhindered and shred you to tiny furry pieces if you try snowball em.
when i play him i go to a double lane and usually i am the assistant snowballing a victim and giving my carry blood boils to slay at will. catalyst is a good start as you can go for damage way (ROA, sorcerers boots, nashors tooth?) or tanky way (banshees veil, defensive boots, aegis, whatever tank iitem sucks the damage that kills your team). physical damage should imo not be done with nunu, his blood boils are for his own movement or teammates ownage boost.
jungling is easy with nunu but his strenght is early and midgame and if you dont have enemy contact half of that time you waste his power.
i am no nunu player btw but had some games with him.

Xalerwons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

Catalyst x6

Don't level past 6.

Run around and bait NOOBS and then use your ult. Then last hit a minion to level and gain all your missing hp and mana back. Then yell, "CCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!!!"

Don't worry about NOOBS in your lane or team, asking what you're doing with 6x catalysts.

Just tell them that they're NOOBS and you know what you're doing.

If they call you a feeder, just yell, "AYE YA AYE YA YA, LORD ZORDON THE NOOBERS ARE IN TROUBLE!"

Lord Lothar

01-30-2010

I can say that u can easily stay with NUNU on a solo lane, if u are using consume and your snowbal right.

At that time i never had any problems on a SOLO lane with some exceptions.
Hmm i also had never probs with Mana. if u are using your spells right (after u hit 6 times) then u can aviod the mana prob. With blood boil u can get your visionary ready in some sec.
On a solo lane u can stay probably agains everyone (havent tested agains everyone) with nunu and the advantage is, that u can realy fast get your ulti ready. Then u are going for a gang on any double lane. (depends on the situation, if u have killed your anemy or how fast pushed the anemy char in mid)
Cause i never had probs with mana i always built majas soulstealer first.
It is one of the most powerfull Items for Abilitychars.
(if u can avoid to die --> that shows who is a good nunu player)