[Help] Shaco or Katarina?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

i'm just wondering which one i should unlock next. which one has more use in a team? my mind thinks shaco, but both of them are probably pretty bad team players.

Solution Nine

01-29-2010

I would say Shaco because I think he is a lot more fun to play

Merakon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-29-2010

With the coming nerfs to Kat, I would say shaco.

brainwrecked

01-29-2010

Both work well.

A well-timed JITB works wonders in team fights and helps your team with map control. Also, Shaco's decieve, two-shiv poison, and his ult can shut down nearly any carry before they can kill your team if played properly.

Katarina brings loads of DPS with her ult that can lead to an entire team being taken down but can easily be knocked out of her ult if the enemy team is smart enough to stun her.

Both work well if played well, but I personally lean toward and have had more success as Shaco due to being able to bring down an enemy carry before he can kill anyone, and timing and placing a JITB well will disable their entire team for about 2 seconds, which is enough to shut them down.

Everyone's opinions will differ, and success is based on your own skill level and ability to fully bring out a champion's potential.