Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

minimized while pvp.net is up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rambo

Senior Recruiter

08-18-2009

i like how i can queue and then minimize while pvp.net is up and it will maximize again when queue ends.

however, i will get messages from buddies and miss them because i was minimized and i didn't know they came up. bring messages from buddies to front while i'm minimized and not in a game?

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-18-2009

Hmm good suggestion, we will brainstorm on this a bit.

Fried

08-21-2009

There should also be a function similar to battle.net with whisper, so people can talk to their Buddies in game

Cheese

08-21-2009

Quote:
Fried:
There should also be a function similar to battle.net with whisper, so people can talk to their Buddies in game

This has been suggested MANY times in almost every suggestion thread for this game.

IS1e7d710a0763eb

Recruiter

08-26-2009

Quote:
Fried:

I can't remember where, but I believe they have stated that this will be added for release.

-Terry