Why do Junglers..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leedu708

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motyapa View Post
Playing jungle shaco. 3 minutes in, going for red buff.

"OMG SHACO COME GANK"

I see this MF humping the enemy tower at 1/10th hp(how did she get that low so fast) while the enemy ashe was at 1/2 hp

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

"**** YOU SHACO"

Noob has left the game
Noob has quit

My face:
To be fair, you should have red buff and lvl 3 by 2:20-2:30 if your team took the time to protect you. At that point you should've considered taking deceive to take out a half health out ashe :-\

Dillinger2

02-22-2011

My teammate gaves away the first blood,I hold the lane for him,he comes and dies again.Then calls me a"fail jungler" :/

Grognor

02-22-2011

Makes me very, very sad when people think Shen is a ganking jungler, that his job in the jungle isn't to get to level six as fast as he can.

Or when people in bot lane think I can immediately help them if I'm Trundle halfway through red buff on purple team. Sure, I'll just leave it there and let the other jungler have it because I haven't gone back and can't ward my own buffs yet.

Or when I pick a blue-dependent jungler and nobody covers.

but most of all, blaming the jungler at all, when the lanes fail. there's almost nothing sadder than being a jungler and hearing the announcer call "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN HUEHUE" from 2+ lanes. especially since I get shoehorned into being the jungler about 85% of the time in ranked games, so much so that I actuall bought Trundle and Nunu just to have more variety in my junglers.

AND I'M STILL AT 1200 ELO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
Tons of champions can gank right after blue if there is a scuffle top.
You named two

Quote:
I do it in I'd say bout a 3rd of my games. If they fight top and my teammate is hugging the tower you better believe I'm going up there for FB.
How about if you're purple team? Blue is nowhere near top. Lucky you, always getting blue team and having a fight happen at top 1/3 of the time. Or maybe a fight happens at top for you 2/3 of the time given that you are already blue team. Lucky you.

Quote:
I've noticed a huge amount of bad junglers who think they are fine and it's just people QQing but that's usually not the case. Jungling is important, when bad players take the role it's extremely noticeable.
Laners suddenly dying is also noticeable.

Ass.

Quote:
See, this is exactly the kind of **** I'm talking about.
herp

ryzeonline

02-22-2011

Agreed, agreed. Imagine all enemies hugging their towers at level 4... especially with the recent jungling creep changes guiding us towards more ganks... what's a jungler supposed to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyrner View Post
Hey mates, I love this spirit of "LETS STAND UP FOR OURSELVES GODDAMMIT". I've made a thread about this for tanks, and I would love if you would go and voice your opinions there too. Lets get some community awareness here.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=534186

Thanks,
Scyrner
Great thread Scyrner, and very similar to this Jungle-Love thread.

Iratus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

I jungle from time to time, but offer to give it up to someone who enjoys it. I mess around with MS Udyr build, maybe Shaco now and then, but at least I do it well.

I gotta say, though; If you do not know how to jungle properly, and/or don't remind your team to keep lanes at around mid-lane, please refrain. Don't try to gank lanes that aren't pushed, and vice versa; Don't call for ganks when you have the enemy sitting on their tower.

Motyapa

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedu708 View Post
To be fair, you should have red buff and lvl 3 by 2:20-2:30 if your team took the time to protect you. At that point you should've considered taking deceive to take out a half health out ashe :-\
Let me turret dive as the squishiest champion in the game who got an indirect nerf to his jungling ability thanks to the recent mresist on lizard/golem buff. Not to mention, nearly everyone thinks shaco is gonna start at red. An extra 30 seconds so I don't get ganked is OK with me.