Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do Junglers..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arczer

02-21-2011

Quote:
MrFuzzums:
I only get mad at junglers when then die in a minion camp (without enemy intervention), go for horrible gank opportunities and die because of it, then yell at me for it

And they dont buy a single ward because it will "gimp " them

Wriggles ..

Redelva

02-21-2011

I've never been raged on. Though I get a kill or two at level 4 and am a god among men. Maybe you're just awful?

Arczer

02-21-2011

Quote:
Redelva:
I've never been raged on. Though I get a kill or two at level 4 and am a god among men. Maybe you're just awful?

I woulden't say that.. You should probably look at my match history

I think about..
1/3 of my games are steamrolls (perfect jungling presence.. dragon control, enemy overtextending, got fed, carried)
1/3 are pretty decent (controlled dragon when I could, got a few ganks in, did my roll in teamfights)
1/3 are meh... (didn't control much of anything)

70% win ratio isn't bad ~

MrFuzzums

02-21-2011

Quote:
ZyrionV:
Wriggles ..
Sadly They either dont buy one or dont use its active

I get good junglers just as much as bad ones but it drives me up the wall when we get bad ones and i generally dont remember the good ones because of it

Holy Malevolence

02-21-2011

Because they're blithering idiots who don't really know anything about jungling?

Pika Fox

02-21-2011

i expect you to be a jungler and come out and defend the lane with me if needed? id rather slow your jungle for a few seconds than lose a tower within 5 mins because its 1v2 and the match up for it isnt that great.

though if they are pushing, its thier own **** fault.

Scyrner

02-21-2011

Hey mates, I love this spirit of "LETS STAND UP FOR OURSELVES GODDAMMIT". I've made a thread about this for tanks, and I would love if you would go and voice your opinions there too. Lets get some community awareness here.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=534186

Thanks,
Scyrner

Kid Koala

02-21-2011

Just had 3 games of this in a row
TF solo top (3min in): WTF Xin come gank top?!?!!?!?
An Ally Has Been Slain!
ME: Sorry bud just started red
TF: Well maybe if you didnt ****ing suck so much, fail jungle
Me:.......What?

Oh and a mundo who pushed to the enemy tower the entire laning phase and died 4 times saying I ruined the game by not ganking.....sometimes the human race makes me sad

Crownface

02-21-2011

You haven't cleared both sides of the jungle by 2 minutes?

God, why the **** did you choose a jungler in the first place, you're utter ****, get out of there.

JackAubrey

02-21-2011

Quote:
Nehrak:
Personally I love junglers. I just don't like junglers who are still jungling at the 15minute mark and haven't ganked anyone.

Good junglers though, I love them.

Had a game earlier, jungle Cho. 10 minutes in, my team has pushed all the lanes and still no enemy is low. I cleared my jungle (and part of the enemy's) over and over, waiting for someone to wise up. Their mid moves up a bit, I go for a rupture. And our mid runs towards them right before I cast it, making them back up. Gahhh.