Why do Junglers..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arczer

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuzzums View Post
I only get mad at junglers when then die in a minion camp (without enemy intervention), go for horrible gank opportunities and die because of it, then yell at me for it

And they dont buy a single ward because it will "gimp " them
Wriggles ..

Redelva

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

I've never been raged on. Though I get a kill or two at level 4 and am a god among men. Maybe you're just awful?

Arczer

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelva View Post
I've never been raged on. Though I get a kill or two at level 4 and am a god among men. Maybe you're just awful?
I woulden't say that.. You should probably look at my match history

I think about..
1/3 of my games are steamrolls (perfect jungling presence.. dragon control, enemy overtextending, got fed, carried)
1/3 are pretty decent (controlled dragon when I could, got a few ganks in, did my roll in teamfights)
1/3 are meh... (didn't control much of anything)

70% win ratio isn't bad ~

MrFuzzums

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyrionV View Post
Wriggles ..
Sadly They either dont buy one or dont use its active

I get good junglers just as much as bad ones but it drives me up the wall when we get bad ones and i generally dont remember the good ones because of it

Holy Malevolence

02-21-2011

Because they're blithering idiots who don't really know anything about jungling?

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

i expect you to be a jungler and come out and defend the lane with me if needed? id rather slow your jungle for a few seconds than lose a tower within 5 mins because its 1v2 and the match up for it isnt that great.

though if they are pushing, its thier own **** fault.

Scyrner

02-21-2011

Hey mates, I love this spirit of "LETS STAND UP FOR OURSELVES GODDAMMIT". I've made a thread about this for tanks, and I would love if you would go and voice your opinions there too. Lets get some community awareness here.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=534186

Thanks,
Scyrner

Kid Koala

02-21-2011

Just had 3 games of this in a row
TF solo top (3min in): WTF Xin come gank top?!?!!?!?
An Ally Has Been Slain!
ME: Sorry bud just started red
TF: Well maybe if you didnt ****ing suck so much, fail jungle
Me:.......What?

Oh and a mundo who pushed to the enemy tower the entire laning phase and died 4 times saying I ruined the game by not ganking.....sometimes the human race makes me sad

Crownface

02-21-2011

You haven't cleared both sides of the jungle by 2 minutes?

God, why the **** did you choose a jungler in the first place, you're utter ****, get out of there.

JackAubrey

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehrak View Post
Personally I love junglers. I just don't like junglers who are still jungling at the 15minute mark and haven't ganked anyone.

Good junglers though, I love them.
Had a game earlier, jungle Cho. 10 minutes in, my team has pushed all the lanes and still no enemy is low. I cleared my jungle (and part of the enemy's) over and over, waiting for someone to wise up. Their mid moves up a bit, I go for a rupture. And our mid runs towards them right before I cast it, making them back up. Gahhh.