Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do Junglers..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arczer

02-21-2011

Get treated like **** by 40% of people?

If you're losing your lane 2 minutes into the game and I haven't even gotten red buff yet, thats your problem. What do you want me to do? Run out of the jungle at level 3 with 1/4 life and a blue buff? Honestly.

You want me to gank your lane? Then stop auto attacking and spamming your mana into the ****ing minions so they don't push all the way up to the enemy tower.

Enemy jungler ganked you? Buy a ward; Its your lane.

Be glad I even picked a jungler in the first place

Ysmir

02-21-2011

OMG THANK YOU.

So many times, WTF YOU'RE BAD! WHY HAVEN'T YOU GANKED MY LANE THAT I JUST GAVE UP A DOUBLE KILL ON. WTF NOOBBBBB

Keywing

02-21-2011

Thumbs up'd

Motyapa

02-21-2011

Playing jungle shaco. 3 minutes in, going for red buff.

"OMG SHACO COME GANK"

I see this MF humping the enemy tower at 1/10th hp(how did she get that low so fast) while the enemy ashe was at 1/2 hp

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

"**** YOU SHACO"

Noob has left the game
Noob has quit

My face:

Nehrak

02-21-2011

Personally I love junglers. I just don't like junglers who are still jungling at the 15minute mark and haven't ganked anyone.

Good junglers though, I love them.

OminousJester

02-21-2011

No love for the hardest to succeed at jobs in the game...

Applum

02-21-2011

I agree with you 100%.

However, there are moments where I really want to yell at my jungler. For example, my lane is being pushed to my tower CONSTANTLY. Our jungle isn't even bothering to gank my lane, why? I have no idea. If you lose your lane it's your fault obviously, but if you're being pushed up to the tower 100% of the time, your jungler needs to learn how to gank.

Arczer

02-21-2011

Quote:
Motyapa:
Playing jungle shaco. 3 minutes in, going for red buff.

"OMG SHACO COME GANK"

I see this MF humping the enemy tower at 1/10th hp(how did she get that low so fast) while the enemy ashe was at 1/2 hp

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

"**** YOU SHACO"

Noob has left the game
Noob has quit

My face:

Golden

MrFuzzums

02-21-2011

I only get mad at junglers when then die in a minion camp (without enemy intervention), go for horrible gank opportunities and die because of it, then yell at me for it

And they dont buy a single ward because it will "gimp " them

Oberic

Recruiter

02-21-2011

As long as the jungler (with help from mid and/or bot when needed) controls dragon, and takes the free kills I so kindly set up, im happy.