How do you get out of a Losing Streak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OniKedamono

01-30-2010

Yeah I have an issue with this too. At one point I was playing with decent people. And if you look at my past 10 games I only have 2 victories, and one was a practice game against bots.

And almost every game my lane will be fine then suddenly everyone else is falling apart.

Or in my last game I was with a friend, his partner was an idiot using Udyr who kept charging the enemies and dying. My partner was a Nunu that kept charging Malphite and Soraka. And over half the time he would fight Malphite. Not to mention he'd do this with them at 100% hp and himself at 50%......

It's getting so frustrating to play at all now with how many horrible teams I get, and as I get more losses I only get worse teammates :-\

Just gotta get lucky *shrug*

CptChris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2010

i just typed out some epic help and it told me to login and then it erased it all. -.-
fml. sorry bro, i dont have the energy to retype it, but i swear it was legit. lol.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrfang View Post
Kassadin has Silence (Null Sphere) and Pulse.

I wish his other (W) skill was less useless, but since when is Kassadin not "high tier"?
Kassadin is not high tier. If you like silencing people, play Fiddlesticks. He's much better at it and he's one of the top 5 best champs in the game.

Gigg

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotsauceShoTYME View Post
I am primarily a Kat player and I can tell you from many games Katarina's strength is not her ult. It is
-her ability to control the early and mid game and farm like a fothermucker so that she presents a late game threat and she will draw enemy attention which you can use to your advantage.
-She takes a load off the late game carry early since they can then farm themselves to godliness

Kat is not squishy if you build her right IE frozen mallet is a must and it gives you a much needed snare. KI shunpo adds alot of survival if you use it defensively instead of setting up a DL.

Oh ya, that is totally right. I ended up farming on a Katarina with Kassadin. I bet you know what I mean HotSauche. She was 'drawing' fire with like 12 death when kills were 21-55 for Katarina's team. That Katarina was all happy being able to kill a level 13 amumu while being level 18! She was a threat!

Sorry, had to say it.

hinugundam

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugan View Post
It always helps to start with sitting down, relaxing, and taking a break. Take a time to evaluate YOUR play - not your teammates, not your opponents, but yours and yours alone. Ask yourself: "Am I playing tight? Am I too risky in situations that I should play safe in? Am I relying on my teammates to do the 'right' move (if you view them as bad)". If you find yourself stuck with lower level teammates, it's always better to play a little safer. Play calm and collected, sometimes you need to back out in a situation that you would normally go in with the rest of your team.
When you have a 17 2 6 play and your team still lose
Believe me, you WILL Blame your complete ******ed teammate for it

I once lose a game because all of my teammates went to kill baron while the enemy was pushing our bot and mid out...Yeah great idea I tell you.

Oh btw, Not quoting as a team helps a lot in getting your wins
For some reason, The system love to put some super low lvs in high lv games when you do arranged

Kadzin

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrfang View Post
Actually, we didn't want to give Heimer solo mid. Trist was supposed to take it, but "was on the phone".

Heimer didn't even want it.

I never dodge, and I only solo queue. Maybe that's part of the reason why. =(
Well there's your problem
The game gets much more fun when you play it with people you like
and not people who rage (like that tristana)
You get yourself some buddies and play premades
game quality goes up and enjoyability does as well
However if you got noone on and you solo que
pick your best hero and carry is all i can say :-/

OmniOblivion

02-05-2010

Play with friends. Better than gettin stuck with random people.

Experiment! Try out different builds for different champs in practices (or even in games...). See what works best for you.

PhoenixBomb

02-05-2010

I've been in the slump...my W/L went from being over 50 wins up to 20 in a matter of 70ish games. I only just recently got it back up to 50 over, but one big thing that helped me was playing carry classes and sometimes demanding going mid. I found that, even among the premades I usually run with, things got better.

But seeing as thats more of a personal solution, I'd say either play your best champion or pick up a new one. Odds are you're either in a funk with your current champs and need to break loose or you've been screwin around and paying the price for it.