What is better 3's Players or 5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trazier View Post
Logic dictates that the more people you have to coordinate with, the higher the difficulty is, and thus the higher skill is required to participate at. Or, if you prefer a 1 letter/number answer...

'5s'
Logic doesn't quite dictate that at all. If you were to say compare your statement to WoW-Arena in the difference between 5v5 and 3v3 you'd notice that the higher coordination comes at the 3s level, with less players. (i understand that LoL and WoW-Arena are well different, but they have the same 'type' of coordination needed, CC's target choosing, switches, positioning, etc.)

That being said, they both have separate skillsets. Overall i find 3s much more enjoyable, as map awareness is one of my 'weaknesses' and with the 3s map i find map awareness is much easier, etc.

EpicGir

02-27-2011

I usually, only play 3s when I have less time.

3s are too easy, me and a random once won 2v3. (other dude disconnected whole game)

5s are where the core of the game is. It's much harder and builds skill and reaction quicker than 3v3.

BangWow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

3's more individual.

Different games not rly compareable.

Whos better, Counterstrike players or CoD players?

hieroakz

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangMe View Post
3's more individual.

Different games not rly compareable.

Whos better, Counterstrike players or CoD players?
Counter-strike players...

OG Naizer

02-28-2011

I feel like 5's are more difficult, just because there's four other people who's actions you can't account for. In 3's, you only have to worry about two other people.
But the strategies behind both are different.
I do well in 5's, but i recently went on a 20 game win streak in 3's with two other buddies, still haven't lost.
People will tell you that there's more strategy behind 3's, when there really isn't. Its all about who can wander through the jungle and get most ganks first. The team fights are a lot more difficult in 3s in my opinion, and the lanes are smaller, making it tougher to escape stuns and such, but in 5's, timing is key.

Dekar173

03-04-2011

3s is better because carries actually exist lol.

Valvit

03-09-2011

Well 5's Gamer are more skilled. 3's Gamer care more about OP Heroes and Jungle. Red and Dragon is all and there all 3v3 Fights at 2:10 4:30 Red/Dragon.

Its just Hero dependend. U cant win against Mundo WW and Singed. Live with it.

Monkey D ?uffy

03-11-2011

wards win 3's, anyone who wears wriggles lantern well, just boosted their teams chance by a nice chunk.