Simple Item Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotVitzkrieg

Technical Artist

01-29-2010

Hey Everyone,
I'm sorry if this is an incredibly silly question, but I haven't found an answer for it yet. Is it possible to assemble items that require more component slots then you have in your inventory.

For instance late game I might only have 1 or 2 slots left in my inventory, but I want to build a Trinity Force. Is there any way to do that, or do I just need to plan in advance and build all my larger items earlier?

Cheers,
Vitzkrieg

Preist

01-29-2010

All you need is one open spot available. If you buy a "part" of the bigger item, when you have enough gold for the rest of the item cost it will join with the part that you bought earlier to fill in the space. So no you don't have to dedicated each slot to different pieces for your bigger items.

The Demon Jester

01-29-2010

Yes if what your saying is you have like for example 4/6 slots filled and you want an infinity edge, then you can make one if you have enough gold without buying all 3 items.

RiotVitzkrieg

Technical Artist

01-29-2010

Ahh, I see. You just have to save up enough to buy it all in one go (or at least enough to buy any remaining parts).

Thanks! I can't count the number of weird builds I've made with slowly decreasing item sizes >_<