(Champion Suggestion)Umbra Lord of Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrEvilDeeds

08-18-2009

Decided to scrap this idea i didnt put effort in it realy and it showed so srry for clutter

BigDaddyYur

08-18-2009

God, you're so dumb I actually feel bad for you.

Reasons why:

Lore: In the darkest shadow he dwells. After that it just becomes a nightmare to literature.

Powers

1: Complete copy of Evelyn, but furthermore one attack with increased LIFESTEAL? C'mon.

2: Yes, lets give a stealth hero a teleport while they're stealth, makes sense....

3: Literature Massacre

4: What the ****.

5: Yes, GOOD THING HE HAS EXTRA DODGE WHILE HE IS STEALTH.

Suggestions: Delete this thread, it's a waste of peoples time. Go back to the drawing board, make skills that actually make sense, and don't try and speak in a voice that isn't yours (I.E. try to sound intelligent when you don't know the language that well, more than likely because you're foreign, which is fine.)

rambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyYur View Post
5: Yes, GOOD THING HE HAS EXTRA DODGE WHILE HE IS STEALTH.
hahaahahahahha

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-18-2009

MrEvilDeeds, I think you really need to rework your suggestion here. A lot of the skills seem like they are just put together randomly. :S

Big thing I see is your Number Five. What's the point of increased dodge while you're invisible

But aside from that, the name you gave him did make me laugh.. A lot.

BigDaddyYur

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvilDeeds View Post
How does anything i posted reflect my intelligence? while what you posted shows yer a Ignorant moron who thinks he's a big person by insulting others grow up Noob.
Everything one says on the forums usually directly correlates to intelligence when it's a post created solely by the OP. The best advice I can give you is to the rename the hero after yourself, it's more suiting.

BigDaddyYur

08-18-2009

New problem: Power #1: umbra stealths for few seconds and next attack has increased Dodge and gains Lifesteal (attack unstealths Umbra).

Why would he want his next attack to be dodged

New problem 2: If Umbra means shadow, why would his name be Shadow lord of Shadows.

Mrs 3vilD

08-18-2009

Wow I really like your hero, have you checked mine out? I think you would love him!