ASHE or EZ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenjou5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

for me it seems like they have quite some similarities, but who would you prefer from both? both got mana issues, nice ults, ashe got slow and ez got mini flash or blink as others call it. who do u think would most likely survive better and help win games?

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

Ashe.

Ezreal has nothing other than blink, Ashe has constant slow.

Asylumseeker

02-21-2011

Definately ashe is a better champ.

Ezreal does have some nice things about him, but ashe has better.

Firstly she can slow and her ult is a stun/slow. Ez purely has damage and no CC.

Secondly and what i find important ez cant take out minions quickly compared to ashe meaning its harder to defend towers.

Thirdly ashe is easier to hit the enemies with.

Finally her hawshot is very useful for your whole team.

InSilico

02-21-2011

if you have mana issues with ashe your doing it wrong.

Durugon

02-21-2011

Ezrael is underrated, if their team has a Poppy or Xin Zhao, maybe Akali, your Ashe is about to get dominated.

Once Ezrael gets trinity force, he has infinite slow as well. And he can harass the lane much harder with his skill shots.

His Ultimate deals huge AoE damage in a line, ashe has no real hard AoE damage,

and if you can lineup his AS transfer skill in a line, their AD carries get dominated, and your AD carries do way more damage.

Neither Ashe nor Ezrael is right for every team. You have to respect their differences.

And just keep in mind, Ashe won't be doing any damage if she gets focus'd down quick, Ezrael is pretty hard to get your hands on. Hes got much better burst if they try to chase, too.

Ashes II

02-21-2011

they are both good champs, ez is a hard counter to ashe. If they mid vs each other, ez will win do to great harassing capabilities. Overall however, ashe can be more useful due to her slow/stun abilities. Ashe is my main

Tha Dynamite

02-21-2011

IMO, Ashe brings more to to team. A great initiation ability, permaslow for chasing, the Hawkshot (fantastic ability), and moderately fair damage.
Ezreal has (probably significantly) higher DPS and a built in escape mechanism (great for squishies like himself).

For the fun factor, definitely Ezreal. But I'd much rather see a good Ashe than a good Ezreal on my team.

kenjou5

02-21-2011

[QUOTE=InSilico;6408489]if you have mana issues with ashe your doing it wrong.[/QUO

so what do u mean? like im doing something wrong with the items i pick? or how i play?

SwiftShiver

09-05-2011

I have ashe and thinks she great but ez could do much more dmg then her

Farmville

09-05-2011

Ashe. Didn't even read OP, but Ashe.