Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

{ guide } help needed for katrina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightning clear

02-20-2011

i can't fine a video or a page on how to build kat can some1 plz help

ByakuyaYO

02-20-2011

I start with a dorans shield on her, since any good kat is gonna be taking hits, because you need to take some risks on her.

Then I build merc treads > ryleis/rabadons > deathspeaker or whatever it's called, the one with the magic resist on it.

From there, you build for your team. If you need a tanky soak, get force of nature / warmogs / aegis
If you're carrying and they suck at disabling you, go for more ability power.

The thing about kat is, the items are only 30% of playing her. You need to know when to go in and use your ulti, and you need to know when it's a good idea to save your shunpo to escape.

I get flash and ignite on her, for early kills and escapes, flash is always handy, especially when shunpo is on CD or there isn't a target to escape on.

That's all I can think of, other than that you just need practice and finding the build for you. I hope this helped.

League blog for those interested: http://riotoflegends.blogspot.com/

Captain Astora

02-21-2011

How to Tower Dive

W - E (Target) - R - E(Minion away from Tower) run like hell.

Butt S3cks

02-21-2011

nice guide. would read again