Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo 1v1 Top/Mid Counterpicking GUIDE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakkas

02-27-2011

Quote:
Reym:
sivir. A great sivir can spell shield shunpo or bouncing blade. I have been very successful playing mind games to make sivir pop spell shield; however, a decent player can see through my little games. Takes time for bouncing blade to travel. reaction = win.

Malphite. I lane 1v1 versus malphite, and I just call for a lane switch.

CD of SS: 22/19/16/13/10

CD of BB lv1: 9
CD of Shunpo lv1: 10.

If you spammed your spells on cooldown at her, at best she'll block 1/4 of your skills.

Eerds

07-31-2011

Soraka counters Karthus.
Always use Wish before Requim hits
>>> karthus will be very annoyed

gpa4

07-31-2011

I play Anivia a lot and here is my 2 cents:
Anivia counters:
(-) Vlad: His skill range is short for Her Q/R to set E, but of course you probably need to waste a E to trigger his pool, then Vlad can't do a thing for next 16 seconds, I would say it is even, if not favors Anivia.
(+) Swain: Before Lvl 6, his skill is much more easier to land than Anivia's with similar burst power. After Lvl 6, he has LifeSteal Sustain while you have egg only, Anivia loses gradually.
Morde Counter:
(+) Anivia: Starting from Lvl 3, Anivia can easily blast away his shield and possibly damage him + some AA because it is so easy to land double Q on Morde.

ThePwnageRogue

07-31-2011

Twisted fate usually loses to gangplank and vlad IMO.

doo0ooooooom

07-31-2011

i used to mid a lot with ashe. least favorite champs to face:

1) Urgot. better dodge the bomb or i'll be down to 10 hp by the time i escape...
2) Irelia -- Her dash outranges my auto so i can't touch her, plus she regens life so impossible to kill.
3) Xin -- see irelia.
4) Brand -- all of his spells outrange my auto attack, so he can basically harass me to death with conflagrate/pillar, and he ever lands a stun i'm dead.

champs ashe counters:
1) Heimerdinge -- His turrets are free gold, grenade is easy to dodge and he's easy to harass.
2) any melee without either some kind of gap closer or ridiculous life regen.

Dissonance119

07-31-2011

I find Sivir a really nice counter to Annie. Spell Shield, when well timed, can negate her stun. Boomerang Blade can hurt her.

Kat is an excellent counter for Sivir, as her Shunpo is unpredictable. Just don't use dagger when you know she has SS up.

Brand deals quite well with Akali early on, with targetted AOE and a skillshot, plus DOT.

Cassiopeia completely destroys Teemo through targetted AOE and high poison damage.

You don't have Jax up, which is my least favorite :P

Foodhi

07-31-2011

Pantheon counters Gangplank, everyone else counters Pantheon.