Most Efficient MR [items]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutoSponge

01-29-2010

For early-game I needed to know which items give me the best boost in MR for the money. Even in mid-game, pushing the Archangel's staff has become my preferred path if I need to stay in lane with a healer.

Some items, like Chalice, have additional synergy which can not be expressed in this calculation.

Link to Image

* = Affects nearby champions as well

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

MR typically means Magic Resistance, not Mana Regen. MP5 is usually used as the shorthand for mana regen.

Slide

01-29-2010

Hey Autosponge,

Nice of you to put that up.

Chalice is pretty easy to take into account. When you have 0 mana, you get 2x your mana regen. If you have half your mana you get 1.5x your regen.

Personally, as far as im concerned, you could easilly value the chalices regen at the 1.5x scale as more often then not your at LEAST down to 50%.

Basically, Chalice is BY FAR the most cost efficient form of mana regen (MP5 as mentioned) and comes with a nice bit of MR (Magic resist ) as well. Remember, the passive also effects any runes, masteries and your passive mana regen from level as well. Easilly the best MP5 item.