Cho gaths best enemies in solo ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xrats

01-29-2010

Can u suggest any good counter solo heroes vs cho gath in solo lane?Cho seems very good soloer out there.He has stun to spam the enemy and protect himself.He has splash dmg to farm ideally.He also has healing abilities with another of his skills.He has high hp points.Seems too good combination.Its pointless to spam him or try to kill him.So what u can do?

The only way i see is to try farm and avoid him till u get stronger.Any other ideas?

Sheriff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2010

Try Sivir, she can harass very well at range and her spellshield blocks the Cho'Gath aoe stun (rupture?).

kastr

01-29-2010

corki,ashe,veigar, any nuker can solo chogath as long as hes not beeeeeeefed up with all his nomnom

Slide

01-29-2010

Def Sivir.

Spellshield turns rupture (the AoE ground spikes) into free mana for you.

Boomerang wipes creep waves so chogath starts eating LOTS of creep damage.

Ricochet is probably the only ability that can out harass Chogaths passive lifegain. Facing a Cho mid is the ONLY Time I will take Ricochet over BB, and I only get 3 points into it before going back into full BB.

Ive forced MANY a chogath to towerhug and starve them of gold. Pushing Cho to his tower is worse for him then anyone else as his regen comes from last hitting minions. The tower ALWAYs steals some, limiting his regen and normally putting it below your harassment with ricochet and BB.

Meetwad

01-29-2010

Heimerdinger can shut down solo Cho.

Omega Therion

01-29-2010

Only heimer can shutdown solomid cho, Cho will ignore and rupture everyone else and continue to last hit his health back. Guaranteed by level 6 he will flash in and feast you, too. Sivir is plausible, but unlikely.

Eviant

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Therion View Post
Only heimer can shutdown solomid cho, Cho will ignore and rupture everyone else and continue to last hit his health back. Guaranteed by level 6 he will flash in and feast you, too. Sivir is plausible, but unlikely.
No offense, but Heimer can't shut down a good Cho. As long as Cho moves to take out a turret every chance he gets, Hiemer's strength against Cho is gone. Sivir would work, and believe it or not, Twitch or Eve, (Played properly) Might be able to give him a run for his money. Personally though, I'd go with Siv, or maybe Annie. Get the stun up, and just flaunt it a little, reminding him that you can put the beatdown on him whenever you want.

Slide

01-29-2010

Actually, I can certainly see a well played Heimer do it.

And yes, Sivir can certainly do it. Its not her easiest matchup and I dont like using that build, but she can certainly do it.

Plaincow

01-29-2010

Me being a very good cho'gath i say the most annoying thing ever is another melee dps tank that has potions they can easliy push me back early game if they harass more than me. also a good stunner always beats me in an early gank. pick a hero with a stun and a nuke thats your best choice though.

Devil May LOL

01-29-2010

anivia, tf
anivia can just keep nuking FF + FB if you ever get close to creep range, making it ridiculously hard to deny. And the fact that she has 2 lives making it virtually impossible for any melee to outlane her at mid.
tf will gold card, then wild card you like there's no tomorrow. Being melee, nothing much you can do. If you stay around with 1/3 hp left then destiny gate gold card will seal the deal.
you simply can't ignore these two champs and just deny to get hp back. Stun + nuke = no farm.