Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OPEN RP The Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConfusedKillers

02-20-2011

Rules
1. You may only RP as an original character you have made. Examples: Your own summoner, a citizen of a city-state.
2. Do not force actions upon another RPer.
3. Use parenthesis when speaking out of character. ((Hi I am speaking out of character.))
4. Please keep it clean!
5. Disclaimer: When interacting with an interactable storyline character, it may take some time for them to respond! ((We are busy people.))
6. Please do not force actions upon a canon character Example: Kayle.
7. Prior to RP'ing, make an entrance and introduce yourself / link a profile for your character that other people can reference.

KD Bonez has a good guideline for RPing: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=344760

Roarchat RP channel or Preservers OOC are a great places to coordinate!

Also i will be the Academy master Stanwick Pididly. and i need 3 people to play the first year teachers.

The poster read "Bleak Academy for Reanimation, bring own: toothpaste, and flesh." This was the opportunity of the lifetime for a Zaunite go to the school take a test, if you pass it your in, and you would become one of the cities most powerful people. This is what dreams were made. This is what every Zaunite dreamed of, a life without getting a plague but instead making it, and most valuable of all this year the teachers had promised a surprise for all the new recruits.

NecroticBinder

02-20-2011

((Not to be mean but I've already got a thread for this basically except I guess it deals less with necromancy.))

ConfusedKillers

02-20-2011

(Srry didnt know can u link it and i could see if i wanted to join it or is it too late)

NecroticBinder

02-20-2011

(Its open, but I'm kinda waiting for Koragon to take over.)

ConfusedKillers

02-21-2011

(NVM i already joined it and by the way i am also in the preservers now Catspaw said he would tell you that i didnt know and it was a mistake.)