OPEN RP The Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConfusedKillers

02-20-2011

Rules
1. You may only RP as an original character you have made. Examples: Your own summoner, a citizen of a city-state.
2. Do not force actions upon another RPer.
3. Use parenthesis when speaking out of character. ((Hi I am speaking out of character.))
4. Please keep it clean!
5. Disclaimer: When interacting with an interactable storyline character, it may take some time for them to respond! ((We are busy people.))
6. Please do not force actions upon a canon character Example: Kayle.
7. Prior to RP'ing, make an entrance and introduce yourself / link a profile for your character that other people can reference.

KD Bonez has a good guideline for RPing: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=344760

Roarchat RP channel or Preservers OOC are a great places to coordinate!

Also i will be the Academy master Stanwick Pididly. and i need 3 people to play the first year teachers.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

The poster read "Bleak Academy for Reanimation, bring own: toothpaste, and flesh." This was the opportunity of the lifetime for a Zaunite go to the school take a test, if you pass it your in, and you would become one of the cities most powerful people. This is what dreams were made. This is what every Zaunite dreamed of, a life without getting a plague but instead making it, and most valuable of all this year the teachers had promised a surprise for all the new recruits.

Methelod

02-20-2011

((Not to be mean but I've already got a thread for this basically except I guess it deals less with necromancy.))

ConfusedKillers

02-20-2011

(Srry didnt know can u link it and i could see if i wanted to join it or is it too late)

Methelod

02-20-2011

(Its open, but I'm kinda waiting for Koragon to take over.)

ConfusedKillers

02-21-2011

(NVM i already joined it and by the way i am also in the preservers now Catspaw said he would tell you that i didnt know and it was a mistake.)