Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help on migrating my NA account to PH Account(Garena)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NXT Johane

Recruiter

02-20-2011

i need help here

i want to migrate my North America account to Garena PH server.
my only problem is that Garena GMs and Mods can't seem to give me a good solution my problem.

here's the problem

i didn't pass the NA email account check (LOL i changed my email address before applying for this migration TWICE! just to make sure)

now they have this deadline on migrations. i just want my account migrated to Garena here's my full information about my two accounts

North America Account :

Username : neojane8910
Summoner Name : NXT Johane
Email Address : [email]lightlovefreedom@yahoo.com[/email]
Alternative email addresses : [email]pauljohngillo09@yahoo.com/pjane8910@yahoo.com[/email]

(in case my primary email addresss didn't pass the email check please try the other email addresses)

Garena LoL PH Account :

Garena Username : johane09
Summoner name : NXT Johane09

help me with this guys.. im not being impatient i just want to secure my account's migration.

Lots of love to the LOL and the Riot Team!

Hidei

Recruiter

03-06-2013

I planned on doing this but not anymore.
Your best choices are either to submit a support ticket or wait for a Riot to respond.

Elduris

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Quote:
xLockfire:
I planned on doing this but not anymore.
Your best choices are either to submit a support ticket or wait for a Riot to respond.

I would also suggest removing usernames (not Summoner names) and e-mail addresses from this post, as the account could be hacked with just this information.