Need help on migrating my NA account to PH Account(Garena)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NXT Johane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-20-2011

i need help here

i want to migrate my North America account to Garena PH server.
my only problem is that Garena GMs and Mods can't seem to give me a good solution my problem.

here's the problem

i didn't pass the NA email account check (LOL i changed my email address before applying for this migration TWICE! just to make sure)

now they have this deadline on migrations. i just want my account migrated to Garena here's my full information about my two accounts

North America Account :

Username : neojane8910
Summoner Name : NXT Johane
Email Address : lightlovefreedom@yahoo.com
Alternative email addresses : pauljohngillo09@yahoo.com/pjane8910@yahoo.com

(in case my primary email addresss didn't pass the email check please try the other email addresses)

Garena LoL PH Account :

Garena Username : johane09
Summoner name : NXT Johane09

help me with this guys.. im not being impatient i just want to secure my account's migration.

Lots of love to the LOL and the Riot Team!

Hidei

03-06-2013

I planned on doing this but not anymore.
Your best choices are either to submit a support ticket or wait for a Riot to respond.

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLockfire View Post
I planned on doing this but not anymore.
Your best choices are either to submit a support ticket or wait for a Riot to respond.
I would also suggest removing usernames (not Summoner names) and e-mail addresses from this post, as the account could be hacked with just this information.