I want to improve..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EverReadie

2 Days Ago

I'm not especially new to league of legends, I started playing around mid season 3. This game is practically all I do besides doing sports and school. I'm pretty bad at league and I want desperately to improve. I play often, maybe one to two games at night on the weekdays (all ranked) and binge play it over the weekend. I'm just looking for help, somebody to coach me (if that even works). I feel that if i got up higher, like silver or gold, i would be improving, but since I'm in bronze and cant find a way out... I'm stuck in a cycle of ****y playing...

Please help me. Message me on league and we can talk, i may be willing to pay, not sure how much money is in my paypal though. My ign is: EverReadie

TeknoWizard

2 Days Ago

First off, your average CS is pretty abysmal across the board, so focus on finding more farm.

Secondly, condense your champion pool. Drop it down to just what you know you're best on. Like, for example, stop playing Zed. You have a 10% winrate with him. This is bad. However, if you're not playing Zed, it doesn't matter.

Third, I'm personally not a fan of the whole "No flash for heal and a combat summoner" thing you've got going. I get that heal works as a psuedo escape, but I still believe the power that flash can give you outweighs the benefit of the extra summoner for combat. Plus, it's just safer so that'll help with your whole dying problem that you do have.

WillHamm

2 Days Ago

The only way you're going to get better is by playing more. Learn better positioning better game mechanics etc. If it helps you even watch someone stream or some Youtube videos on how to play the position that you want to improve and go and read some guides. Take what you learn from others and practice, practice,practice. Playing champions when they're free and getting comfortable with their style of play also lets you learn how to better play against that champion. Just keep at it and you'll eventually start climbing your way out of bronze.