Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Suggestion] Press and hold health bar display

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I didn't see a better section so here goes...

I would love the ability to press and hold a key to have health bars displayed and have them go away when I release the key. I know there is currently a setting to turn them off or on, but I would find it much more useful to be able to hold (for exmaple) the "h" key to show them and release to make them go away. It's been a few years since i've played DotA, but I think there was a feature like this in there, either via a mod or native to the game. I know this isn't DotA and I'm thankful for that (I stopped playing for a reason), but this is one of those features that I would love to see implemented in LoL.

Thanks for your time!